The most annoying song thread

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
@KaatheSnake gave me the idea in a recent post. So what are some of the most annoying songs you've ever heard? This was the first one that popped into my mind. Only the 90s could have brought us something like this one! Oh and good job google, all I could remember is some basic lyrics (which i was wrong about) and google found it!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
@KaatheSnake gave me the idea in a recent post. So what are some of the most annoying songs you've ever heard? This was the first one that popped into my mind. Only the 90s could have brought us something like this one! Oh and good job google, all I could remember is some basic lyrics (which i was wrong about) and google found it!

OMG! That's god awful! I'll post mine! They'll be whoppers!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

o_O:eek::mad: This song makes me want to puke! Ugh!

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
God I hated the fox song. My brother (who was in his 40s) sung that stupid song all the time.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

This is a doozie!

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I actually like the a$$hole song. Came out when I was in HS and was a pretty big deal to me and my best friend at the time. Maybe we were a$$holes lol.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I actually like the a$$hole song. Came out when I was in HS and was a pretty big deal to me and my best friend at the time. Maybe we were a$$holes lol.
LOL! It's hilarious! Just the way he sings and his satirical lyrics just get to me. Another doozy! 0:20 when you step on your dog or cat.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I love the beatles but never did understand th 9 song. Drugs must have been better back then.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis