The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stradovinski13

Audiophyte
Congrats Mark! Nice way to start the new year. I guess I can stop checking my spam folder every few hours

R

Roberto Rodriguez

Audiophyte
Hi Everyone, Just want to say thanks to Audioholics and Marantz for this great prize! Super surprised when I got the email from Wayne this morning saying I won. Any suggestions on an amp to pair with it? I'm thinking 7 channel for now. Love to hear your thoughts.
Congrats man, I'm jealous, now my speakers are sobbing.

B

Bob_Colton

Audiophyte
Not to be a sore loser or anything but how did they pick a winner who didn’t follow rule number 3?

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Congratulations Mark.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
@Wayde Robson is there an explanation? Between this and the fact that the guy who won only has 3 posts in 6 years it does seem like something is wrong here.
The winner was picked randomly, the winners aren't required to be regular users. We welcome any new or returning older members to the contests.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
The winner was picked randomly, the winners aren't required to be regular users. We welcome any new or returning older members to the contests.
Wayde, i think they were referring to this section in the contest rules from your post on page 1.
To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
3. Leave a comment below why you want to go the separates route for your home theater.

Would appear #3 never happened. This is why they are curious.

1610064708027.png

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Wayde, i think they were referring to this section in the contest rules from your post on page 1.
To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
3. Leave a comment below why you want to go the separates route for your home theater.

Would appear #3 never happened. This is why they are curious.

View attachment 43469
That's about right lol

B

Bob_Colton

Audiophyte
Yes that is my question. How can there be a winner who did not complete the entry rules?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Rule #3 was an oversight that should have been omitted since we started promoting our contests on Youtube. In the future, we won't require forum posts but will instead require an eligibility question when contacting the winner to make sure they aren't a bot.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe even include in the rules that you should be a contributor to the forum to add something positive back in not just take

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Maybe even include in the rules that you should be a contributor to the forum to add something positive back in not just take
We will ask potential winner:
1. What contest did you enter on Audioholics.
2. What is your favorite YT video or article from Audioholics.

The winner has 48 hours to respond else we pick a new winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis