Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I keep waiting for evidence of sabotage in these train 'accidents' due to all the narcissistic extremists out there.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
the Norfolk Southern for years has had a 'Holier than Thou' attitude. It's pay back time !

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They just let the chemical fire burn out, or how does that work? I see a long ass blaze on the tracks but no train so assuming it was leaking or something before it derailed. What do they do to contain the fire?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
They just let the chemical fire burn out, or how does that work? I see a long ass blaze on the tracks but no train so assuming it was leaking or something before it derailed. What do they do to contain the fire?
if you're speaking of E Palestine, it was the derailment that caused the leak / fire

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yes, that's the aftermath from the derailment. Been talked about extensively here and elsewhere

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I had heard a tank car of corn syrup was involved ? not sure if it had the offending wheel sets ?? regardless, a large pancake breakfast might be in order :D

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I think the corn syrup train was in Arizona, the one I posted is from Washington.

Noah526

Noah526

Audiophyte
I really like going to other cities by train. I remember as a child I looked forward to it most of all. I like the sound of the train and the atmosphere inside, all the people chatting and having fun. Of course, it's not particularly comfortable to sleep on trains. I remember a funny story about lying down and the window was open, I jerked sharply and accidentally threw my pillow out the window, then I slept without a pillow the whole time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis