The Liar keeps on Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’m not sure what you’re talking about but you can read this.

“On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Taken together, these statements clearly suggest that Biden believes all black people think alike.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why? It doesn't change anything I said. You have reading comprehension issues most likely.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You really don’t follow politics do you? You watch CNN

Not the way you do apparently. They're mostly old white grandpa (or great grandpa) guys, not surprising, even on the democrat's side. To vilify Joe when he was a vp to a a mixed race guy and has a vp who is similar....wtf does it matter particularly? Still nothing as egregious as the current republican party let alone it's "leader". Go f*ck yourself, eh?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@StereoBliss what a surprise to find you don't even post about audio. Just another propagandist it seems....let alone actually know what "stereo bliss" is.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Not the way you do apparently. They're mostly old white grandpa (or great grandpa) guys, not surprising, even on the democrat's side. To vilify Joe when he was a vp to a a mixed race guy and has a vp who is similar....wtf does it matter particularly? Still nothing as egregious as the current republican party let alone it's "leader". Go f*ck yourself, eh?
Lmao look at this triggered schmuck .
Talking in circles “ he’s racist but not as racist as blah blah “
Embarrassment

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lmao look at this triggered schmuck .
Talking in circles “ he’s racist but not as racist as blah blah “
Embarrassment

You're the one who is trying to make it a "circle" with nonsense. Get a life, but knowing most of your "type" you just need to try and bully your way past your own inherent bulls**t, which you are full of. Old white guys of that generation are better judged by action....and your pals fall way short.

ps forgot to congratulate you on dragging the US further down the sewer....keep it up

Timforhifi

Timforhifi

Full Audioholic
Let’s just try to move on with our lives. Trump was the worst president in modern day history and Biden needs to do better.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The best part of someone like @StereoBliss is that he knows exactly who the liar mentioned is immediately. Some just prefer his lies vs reality.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Let’s just try to move on with our lives. Trump was the worst president in modern day history and Biden needs to do better.
Biden is the worst president since Jimmy Carter remember that when you go to pump your gas and it’s over four dollars a gallon it’s all on ignoramus Joe Biden.

What he did to the keystone pipeline has screwed us.

Highest inflation ever - massive debt from handing out cash…

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Biden is the worst president since Jimmy Carter remember that when you go to pump your gas and it’s over four dollars a gallon it’s all on ignoramus Joe Biden.

Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes were all worse. Even in the financials, which none had a handle on except for those who fed them. The pipeline was never a good idea, altho if you route it thru the white communities I'd be more approving. Again, f*ck yourself. Please.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes were all worse. Even in the financials, which none had a handle on except for those who fed them. The pipeline was never a good idea, altho if you route it thru the white communities I'd be more approving. Again, f*ck yourself. Please.
Your wokeness is a treasure - those “ bad white communities “
George Bush Sr. Is a legend - head of cia - wwii fighter pilot - vp - won the gulf war with swift destruction.

His son - wasn’t a fan .

Nixon was brilliant- By today’s standards he did nothing wrong.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Your wokeness is a treasure - those “ bad white communities “
George Bush Sr. Is a legend - head of cia - wwii fighter pilot - vp - won the gulf war with swift destruction.

His son - wasn’t a fan .

Nixon was brilliant- By today’s standards he did nothing wrong.

LOL. Sure, so what about his wimpy son he protected from actual service? Or having his team run things for sonny? How about the bone spurs guy? You make me sad for the future of the country. Just so deluded as to what's important or factual.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
LOL. Sure, so what about his wimpy son he protected from actual service? Or having his team run things for sonny? How about the bone spurs guy? You make me sad for the future of the country. Just so deluded as to what's important or factual.
Read above we’re not going over this again because you can’t follow along or come in on the ass end.

Bill Clinton Barack Obama never served anywhere.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Read above we’re not going over this again because you can’t follow along or come in on the ass end.

It doesn't matter particularly. They weren't particularly involved yet I'd trust either of them more with a nuclear weapon decision than any of the nutjob republicans like yourself. You are really this lacking in intelligence as you post is all I get out of your continued posting. Just not very bright.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

So what about Jimmy Carter who actually served in the nuclear navy? He's not rooted in reality compared to tv/movie actors you prefer?

Timforhifi

Timforhifi

Full Audioholic

Not surprising you feel this way, it’s caused by generational ignorance. I don’t blame you , I blame your family. You’re on the wrong side of history on these issues. I’m convinced that you don’t fully grasp what’s going on in this country.

Interesting fact is that I live in California, and I constantly hear from my right friends that people are fleeing the state. Especially moving to states like Idaho, Texas, or Florida. The state never wanted to keep those types anyway, the divided, the close minded, they want people that evolve. More people are born here everyday anyway then those few that are moving away. The state of California is actually growing and getting better.

PS. This is audioholics, enjoy learning about great sound and occasional display talk. Just remember to turn off Fox News occasionally or you’ll get burn in on your OLED.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Trump 2024 re-election a real reality and nightmare all in one

All made possible because of Biden’s historic low ratings .

From the leftist Atlantic

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Not surprising you feel this way, it’s caused by generational ignorance. I don’t blame you , I blame your family. You’re on the wrong side of history on these issues. I’m convinced that you don’t fully grasp what’s going on in this country.

Interesting fact is that I live in California, and I constantly hear from my right friends that people are fleeing the state. Especially moving to states like Idaho, Texas, or Florida. The state never wanted to keep those types anyway, the divided, the close minded, they want people that evolve. More people are born here everyday anyway then those few that are moving away. The state of California is actually growing and getting better.

PS. This is audioholics, enjoy learning about great sound and occasional display talk. Just remember to turn off Fox News occasionally or you’ll get burn in on your OLED.
You live in a poop hole - a state run by a fraud.
Republicans are gaining ground there - watch.

California lol a state where people openly sht in the streets ..

I was in San Francisco last year - we were disgusted . 40 people - 15 left early.

I agree you should stay there laugh my ass off

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
CNN

“Biden's current approval rating comes in at around 41%. His disapproval rating registers at 53% or 54%, depending on how you average the polls. That's bad enough for a -12 or -13 point net approval rating.

When Biden spoke in front of Congress last April, his net approval rating was on the other side of the ledger. His net approval rating stood at +12 points.

The change in Biden's has occurred largely because voters lack trust in him on the coronavirus pandemic and the economy. Biden's net approval rating on the coronavirus stood at around +30 points 10 months ago. Today, it's about -3 points.

Biden's approval rating on the economy has likewise tanked. He had about a +12 point net approval rating at the end of April last year. Right now, Biden's at around -20 points on the economy.

Biden's -20 point net approval rating on the economy is the worst for any president since at least 1978 at the time of their first State of the Union.“

FACKTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis