The Liar keeps on Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
What military experience did Obama have ?

Joe Biden’s entire family get rich from dealings w China & Ukraine .

Trump submitted his taxes - Rachel maddow opened them up and apologized.

Trump is unusual in that he has businesses globally - he handed them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I laid out my recommended rules for President, take it for it's worth. I don't have a party so you're barking up the wrong tree.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
I laid out my recommended rules for President, take it for it's worth. I don't have a party so you're barking up the wrong tree.
I agree but let’s make sure they are met ..: but both parties.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
They need to review / change it’s mail in ballot system.

Trump won a fair election despite Obama enlisting two fbi spies to take his campaign down aka the FBI lovebirds.
As well as wire tapping his HQ.

The current president is a abject failure - liar and racist .

The US hasn’t has a great leader in years .

Loosen the tinfoil comrade

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
What military experience did Obama have ?
He didn't have to dodge the draft with a lame ass excuse and then brag about it.

Joe Biden’s entire family get rich from dealings w China & Ukraine .

Biden doesn't have a Chinese bank account nor did he have KGB sponsorship.
Trump submitted his taxes - Rachel maddow opened them up and apologized.
Wrong comrade.

Trump is unusual in that he has businesses globally - he handed them off.

Wrong again comrade.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Let's us imagine an ideal world where there was no Trump. Back to year 2014, Marty.

Two questions that come to mind given the events in the Ukr.

Let me setup the questions with some hopefully agreed upon facts:

HR Departments for white collar jobs ask:
1. "Conflict of Interest" questionairre that usually asks about relations and gov't connections.
2. Questions on Drug use.

April 2013: Hunter Biden "discharged administratively" from the Navy after testing positive for Cocaine. His original commission was approved with a waiver on a prior drug charge.

March 2014: Joe Biden was appointed by President Obama to oversee US policy in Ukraine after Russia invades Crimea.

April 2014: Hunter Biden joins the board of Ukrainian company Burisma for a fee of 50,000 per month. At that time, Burisma's owner, an Oligarch, was under investigation for money laundering. Burisma is one of the largest natural gas companies in the UKr. Hunter was on the board until 2019 collecting @3m in fees.

Hunter Biden's experience on April 2014.:
Board member of Amtrak, when he was appointed to the board by President Bush from 2005-2009.
No experience in the energy industry.
Does not speak Ukrainian nor had ever been to the country according to Secret Service records.
Has an obvious drug problem.

And finally the questions:
Why did Burisma appoint Hunter to their board?
Why was this hire not prevented because it could compromise the Vice President and the US government?

This above as well as the subsequent events are all under investigation by the FBI and the US Attorney's Delaware office(the tax angle).

He may end up being cleared after the investigations but until then there is smoke.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
The DNC trotted out the only person who could lose to Trump and the RNC trotted out the only one who could lose to Hillary.

The media need to stop telling people who they should vote for.
Let's us imagine an ideal world where there was no Trump. Back to year 2014, Marty.

Two questions that come to mind given the events in the Ukr.

Let me setup the questions with some hopefully agreed upon facts:

HR Departments for white collar jobs ask:
1. "Conflict of Interest" questionairre that usually asks about relations and gov't connections.
2. Questions on Drug use.

April 2013: Hunter Biden "discharged administratively" from the Navy after testing positive for Cocaine. His original commission was approved with a waiver on a prior drug charge.

March 2014: Joe Biden was appointed by President Obama to oversee US policy in Ukraine after Russia invades Crimea.

April 2014: Hunter Biden joins the board of Ukrainian company Burisma for a fee of 50,000 per month. At that time, Burisma's owner, an Oligarch, was under investigation for money laundering. Burisma is one of the largest natural gas companies in the UKr. Hunter was on the board until 2019 collecting @3m in fees.

Hunter Biden's experience on April 2014.:
Board member of Amtrak, when he was appointed to the board by President Bush from 2005-2009.
No experience in the energy industry.
Does not speak Ukrainian nor had ever been to the country according to Secret Service records.
Has an obvious drug problem.

And finally the questions:
Why did Burisma appoint Hunter to their board?
Why was this hire not prevented because it could compromise the Vice President and the US government?

This above as well as the subsequent events are all under investigation by the FBI and the US Attorney's Delaware office(the tax angle).

He may end up being cleared after the investigations but until then there is smoke.
1. Experience in a specific industry is not a requirement to serve on a Board of Directors for a corporation.
2. Speaking a specific language is also not a requirement to be on a Board of Directors for any corporation.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
He didn't have to dodge the draft with a lame ass excuse and then brag about it.

Biden doesn't have a Chinese bank account nor did he have KGB sponsorship.

Wrong comrade.

Wrong again comrade.
Draft “ dodging is as American as apple pie - see the Doubledays , Roosevelts, Vanderbilts … etc ,.. paying two guys to fight for one …

Biden & his brother get wealthy off China - his son Ukraine field day …

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
1. Experience in a specific industry is not a requirement to serve on a Board of Directors for a corporation.
2. Speaking a specific language is also not a requirement to be on a Board of Directors for any corporation.
You are correct he doesn't.

Burisma hired another director in 2014. Sr. Kwasniewski, who was the former President of Poland. That one is somewhat explainable given Ukr gas was going to Poland and he would have had connections there.

Devon Archer was another director hired in 2014. He was a colleague of Hunter at the law firm Boies Schiller. He was just found guilty five days ago of:

Archer and Hunter were also managing partners at Rosemont Seneca Partners. Archer was also co-founder of private-equity firm Rosemont Capital with Christopher Heinz, his college friend and John Kerry's step son. John Kerry was Sec. of State from 2013 to 2017.

Don't you wonder what exactly, the unique skill set, in the interview process that made the Burisma board say Eureka! this is the guy for us?

Maybe they were filling a Ukrainian diversity requirement for hiring a pasty faced males.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Draft “ dodging is as American as apple pie - see the Doubledays , Roosevelts, Vanderbilts … etc ,.. paying two guys to fight for one …

Biden & his brother get wealthy off China - his son Ukraine field day …

So you think any of those you mentioned had a half assed excuse from a quack?

Not really familiar with American history are ya?

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
So you think any of those you mentioned had a half assed excuse from a quack?

Not really familiar with American history are ya?
Hahaha what ?
They all had half assed excuses …
Money buys you almost anything…
Always has …

Guys like Donald Trump don’t fight wars …
Kids from Tennessee do …

Wake-up bro .

WASP’s don’t fight wars

Get yourself a textbook

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Hahaha what ?
They all had half assed excuses …
Money buys you almost anything…
Always has …

Guys like Donald Trump don’t fight wars …
Kids from Tennessee do …

Wake-up bro .

WASP’s don’t fight wars

Get yourself a textbook

Guys like Donald Trump don't fight wars because Donald Trump is a coward.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Legendary American draft deferments

Again these people don’t fight wars …

The Boss

"I had some friends, very close friends of mine...guys who came home in wheelchairs, and then, I didn't go," the singer told Tom Hanks at Tribeca Film Festival event Friday, "I was a stone-cold draft dodger."

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Legendary American draft deferments

Again these people don’t fight wars …

The Boss

"I had some friends, very close friends of mine...guys who came home in wheelchairs, and then, I didn't go," the singer told Tom Hanks at Tribeca Film Festival event Friday, "I was a stone-cold draft dodger."

Do everyone a favor, head to Walmart and buy some cheap clues.

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
Let's see; Biden had a legitimate issue with asthma and Clinton was going to school in England nor did they brag about it.
Lmfao this assclown is defending joe racist Biden Lmao

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lmfao this assclown is defending joe racist Biden Lmao

You just identified yourself as the assclown with such a stupid post. Racist? As much as the republicans in general let alone the biggest assclown ever to be president, drumphy? Get a clue!

StereoBliss

StereoBliss

Audioholic Intern
You just identified yourself as the assclown with such a stupid post. Racist? As much as the republicans in general let alone the biggest assclown ever to be president, drumphy? Get a clue!
I’m not sure what you’re talking about but you can read this.

“On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Taken together, these statements clearly suggest that Biden believes all black people think alike.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis