The Headphone Thread! Share Your Gear and Impressions, Etc.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
5,429 22 9
Hey Kurt Any updates on the Kissral SQ Vs Anbes 359?
No, unfortunately, my Kissral's came with one of the earbuds defective.
Visually they look identical to the Anbes (except for the printed graphics).
The defective earbud flashes red as soon as I remove it from the case no matter how long I have charged it, and while my phone will recognize it, they will not pair. My guess is that the bud essentially won't hold a charge enough to get through the pairing process.
The reviews indicate that, while it happens, this is not too common, so I need to exchange them!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
2,505 14 3
Yo
No, unfortunately, my Kissral's came with one of the earbuds defective.
Visually they look identical to the Anbes (except for the printed graphics).
The defective earbud flashes red as soon as I remove it from the case no matter how long I have charged it, and while my phone will recognize it, they will not pair. My guess is that the bud essentially won't hold a charge enough to get through the pairing process.
The reviews indicate that, while it happens, this is not too common, so I need to exchange them!
That sucks. Yeah return them and get a new pair. Stuff happens. The Anbes 359 should be available again July 27th.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
2,547 9 17
@afterlife2, was it you who recommended the 5 dollar ear buds on eBay that sounded surprisingly good? You found a couple and I ordered them both. Unfortunately at the time, my now adult dog was a puppy and destroyed both sets I had gotten. I haven't been able to find them again, but I'm waiting on these AWEI ES-10TY (from China) right now. They're similar to the set I preferred of the 2, but a different line, I think. Are you familar with them? Did I go up a step or down? I'm hoping for the price (still only 10 bucks, lol) they might be a step up. I'm wanting noise canceling as well.

The ones I had before were Awei ES-900i... which I just now found on Amazon for 5 bucks. Prime. I have a 5 dollar credit. Ordered.

Well, now I have 2 pair again! Question still stands tho! Did I do good for ten bucks? I might be able to cancel it still...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
2,505 14 3
Hi Pogre,

Great to see you posting lately. We've missed you round here. I have not heard those, but I'm sure they offer good SQ for the price. I have only 2 IEM's by them and I stopped after I heard the ones I raved about. Haha I was on a crazy budget IEM obsession for a while. Im on a tight budget these days. Yep truly hard times. Glad you were able to find them on amazon.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis