panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
12/13/19!
There is a one minute trailer for Season 4 currently available.
Yep. I was wondering where they could go with it after season three, guess I got my answer. Very excited.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am all caught up on the books, waiting for the next one. The TV show does a really good job overall considering the massive amounts of material there is to cover.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just noticed this one recently and due this thread am going to give it a whirl....err binge.

P

PEspo

Enthusiast
Took the time to repair my subwoofer and re-calibrate my system. Nothing like the lightning strikes to wake up the family... dog left the room too!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I completed season 4 after going through the first 3 seasons. IHO season4 followed the books more closely than the previous three.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I really like the show. Season 4 was better than I thought it would be. I admit that some of my love comes from the fact that the show (mostly) acknowledges Issac Newton (I'm guessing honoring Einstein or even Tsiolkovsky would be asking to much) .

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Caught the first two episodes of season 5 the last couple of days, and so far, liking the show more than I did than season 4. It looks great and sounds fantastic. reading this thread, I would agree that the series got off to a slow start in season 1, but after a couple of episodes, both the wife and I were hooked, although we didn't watch until Amazon got the rights to it.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Caught the first two episodes of season 5 the last couple of days, and so far, liking the show more than I did than season 4. It looks great and sounds fantastic. reading this thread, I would agree that the series got off to a slow start in season 1, but after a couple of episodes, both the wife and I were hooked, although we didn't watch until Amazon got the rights to it.
... And thanks for the reminder that season 5 is released!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis