H

Huey645

Audioholic Intern
I have to admit, I liked this show better when it was more about the protomolecule and where it might take us, rather than the plots of the last two seasons. This season looks and sounds great, but it's playing more like a soap opera than a sci-fi show. I've also heard that the last two seasons follows the books more closely, so what do I know.

B

Bruce53

Junior Audioholic
Agreed. It was better when just about the protomolecule.

antne

antne

Audiophyte
I have to admit, I liked this show better when it was more about the protomolecule and where it might take us, rather than the plots of the last two seasons. This season looks and sounds great, but it's playing more like a soap opera than a sci-fi show. I've also heard that the last two seasons follows the books more closely, so what do I know.
It is technically in the "space opera" genre as some viewers and critics opine. If my eyes could handle it,, I wouldn't be so far behind in the James S.A. Corey novels.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Spartan
It is technically in the "space opera" genre as some viewers and critics opine. If my eyes could handle it,, I wouldn't be so far behind in the James S.A. Corey novels.
The novels are great. I've only read the first three, but they line up with the show well, but the show does add to some things the book didn't elaborate on, and there are also different characters as well. Pretty good on their own outside the show.

H

Huey645

Audioholic Intern
I get that, and still really like the show, I just liked the show better when it was more discovery than politics, although politics has always been an underlying theme.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis