The everything Beer thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Nice. I'm going to have to check to see if I can grab that one. I like their seasonal stuff.
Good luck! This one came out in early 2016. I just never got around to drinking it until now lol.

I'm sure some of your bottle shops/stores are still sitting on a few for special events or whatever.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Good luck! This one came out in early 2016. I just never got around to drinking it until now lol.

I'm sure some of your bottle shops/stores are still sitting on a few for special events or whatever.
Damn. Missed it. :(

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I wish I had some shops around me that would do things like that. Such are the trade offs of life I suppose.
I wish I had shops closer to me that would do stuff like that lol. Lakewood Growler is in northeast Dallas and I'm ~1 hr away in north Fort Worth. I didn't go buy a set despite wanting to. Just wasn't convenient. I do of course have some great local shops but I am rarely able to snag the great deals like this. If I worked from home it'd be a different story :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I wish I had shops closer to me that would do stuff like that lol. Lakewood Growler is in northeast Dallas and I'm ~1 hr away in north Fort Worth. I didn't go buy a set despite wanting to. Just wasn't convenient. I do of course have some great local shops but I am rarely able to snag the great deals like this. If I worked from home it'd be a different story :D
I miss Lakewood. Those guys can make some beer. They have a few of them down here (including the barrel aged stout), but I've only seen a few of the seasonal beers here, and not the good ones.

One thing I can say about working from home is that I wouldn't want to work in an office again. Any time I have to go on site for a customer, it reminds me why I don't miss it.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I miss Lakewood. Those guys can make some beer. They have a few of them down here (including the barrel aged stout), but I've only seen a few of the seasonal beers here, and not the good ones.

One thing I can say about working from home is that I wouldn't want to work in an office again. Any time I have to go on site for a customer, it reminds me why I don't miss it.
Lakewood Growler is not associated with Lakewood Brewing Company :)

I've had Temptress once long ago (by accident) but haven't had the BA version nor any of the other variants. I don't drink Lakewood's stouts because they are all milk stouts so that's a bummer for me.

I would love to WFH. Wouldn't miss out on any of the good beer releases anymore.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lakewood Growler is not associated with Lakewood Brewing Company :)

I've had Temptress once long ago (by accident) but haven't had the BA version nor any of the other variants. I don't drink Lakewood's stouts because they are all milk stouts so that's a bummer for me.

I would love to WFH. Wouldn't miss out on any of the good beer releases anymore.
Ah. Well then.

I miss plenty of things working from home. Mostly because I suck at keeping up with things.

There was a craft beer festival here not that long ago, but my parents decided I needed to visit them instead. Oh well.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Turning Point Beer
My power, my pleasure, my pain
Blacker than the blackest black times infinity

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Damn. Missed it. :(
You should sign up for the St. Arnold's mailing list, you should be able to find it on their website. I think I'm actually on the Central TX specific list.

It will send emails letting you know when / where to find special releases for Central TX, and give you a heads up for their onsite events in Houston.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis