The everything Beer thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
1,538 6 30
Nice. I'm going to have to check to see if I can grab that one. I like their seasonal stuff.
Good luck! This one came out in early 2016. I just never got around to drinking it until now lol.

I'm sure some of your bottle shops/stores are still sitting on a few for special events or whatever.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
1,538 6 30
I wish I had some shops around me that would do things like that. Such are the trade offs of life I suppose.
I wish I had shops closer to me that would do stuff like that lol. Lakewood Growler is in northeast Dallas and I'm ~1 hr away in north Fort Worth. I didn't go buy a set despite wanting to. Just wasn't convenient. I do of course have some great local shops but I am rarely able to snag the great deals like this. If I worked from home it'd be a different story :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Samurai
Ratings
1,385 6 1
I wish I had shops closer to me that would do stuff like that lol. Lakewood Growler is in northeast Dallas and I'm ~1 hr away in north Fort Worth. I didn't go buy a set despite wanting to. Just wasn't convenient. I do of course have some great local shops but I am rarely able to snag the great deals like this. If I worked from home it'd be a different story :D
I miss Lakewood. Those guys can make some beer. They have a few of them down here (including the barrel aged stout),but I've only seen a few of the seasonal beers here, and not the good ones.

One thing I can say about working from home is that I wouldn't want to work in an office again. Any time I have to go on site for a customer, it reminds me why I don't miss it.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
1,538 6 30
I miss Lakewood. Those guys can make some beer. They have a few of them down here (including the barrel aged stout),but I've only seen a few of the seasonal beers here, and not the good ones.

One thing I can say about working from home is that I wouldn't want to work in an office again. Any time I have to go on site for a customer, it reminds me why I don't miss it.
Lakewood Growler is not associated with Lakewood Brewing Company :)

I've had Temptress once long ago (by accident) but haven't had the BA version nor any of the other variants. I don't drink Lakewood's stouts because they are all milk stouts so that's a bummer for me.

I would love to WFH. Wouldn't miss out on any of the good beer releases anymore.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Samurai
Ratings
1,385 6 1
Lakewood Growler is not associated with Lakewood Brewing Company :)

I've had Temptress once long ago (by accident) but haven't had the BA version nor any of the other variants. I don't drink Lakewood's stouts because they are all milk stouts so that's a bummer for me.

I would love to WFH. Wouldn't miss out on any of the good beer releases anymore.
Ah. Well then.

I miss plenty of things working from home. Mostly because I suck at keeping up with things.

There was a craft beer festival here not that long ago, but my parents decided I needed to visit them instead. Oh well.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis