The everything Beer thread

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Nice glass. So many beers, so few reviews...:)

Really need to stop being lazy and find a good place around here that cans stuff like that.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I never review beer :D Kegs of this one were super limited from what I heard - only two kegs in the DFW area. Not sure who got the other one. I'm not sure what kind of bars you've got in New Braunfels, but there are bound to be plenty of locations in SA or Austin that offer growler or crowler fills. Lots of good breweries in your surrounding area as well.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I never review beer :D Kegs of this one were super limited from what I heard - only two kegs in the DFW area. Not sure who got the other one. I'm not sure what kind of bars you've got in New Braunfels, but there are bound to be plenty of locations in SA or Austin that offer growler or crowler fills. Lots of good breweries in your surrounding area as well.
Yeah, you're probably right. I just need to look around now that I'm not traveling 3 weeks out of the month.

BTW, when I say review, I just mean something like "this one was good". Nothing fancy :cool:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, you're probably right. I just need to look around now that I'm not traveling 3 weeks out of the month.

BTW, when I say review, I just mean something like "this one was good". Nothing fancy :cool:
That last one was excellent for sure :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Turning Point Beer $Texas and barrel aged Release the Krausen. Both great :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Tweak is excellent. Better to have it fresh or after a year or two. That bottle was from 2014 so all the coffee was pretty much gone. It was still very tasty however :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Found save on beer in North Pittsburgh. One of the best beer selections I've ever seen. Much better than what I can get near me.

Got some good stuff for my stay this week. This one is for tonight.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis