The Difference Between Bi-amping and Bi-wiring

R

Ronald8

Audiophyte
Hey moderator, boot my butt off here. People here take audio too seriously. If these folks only had the same passion for their jobs and health our world would be so much better.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey moderator, boot my butt off here. People here take audio too seriously. If these folks only had the same passion for their jobs and health our world would be so much better.
Seems you just take yourself too seriously. You can't find the door on your own?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I guessed everyone missed these two phrases: With a grain of salt. Or I could be full of it. No one here has a sense of humor. Well eat it. I quit.
"Why in the name of of a policeman" do you think I gave you a humorous reply? Now you go off in a huff. Mind you, we have enough persons of the Audiophool variety wander in here, who are joke before you start! So its hard to tell the difference.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Then your answer if you insist on class A is a Quad current dumping amp. That is Peter Walkers brilliant invention.

The concept, is a class A/B amp, that actually does not have to be outstanding. This is the dumper. Then there is a very good class A amp that feeds a feed forward error correction. This gives pure class A performance. It can be shown mathematically and in practice that the performance is entirely the spec. of the class A amp.

These amps run very cool.

3 KW of class A audio power that powers my studio/AV room. That is a bank of seven Quad 909 power amps.
Your setup is something else :cool:
Is there any significant changes since you did that photo album
(of course...... lots of Norwegian Excel drivers there ;))

I can see that Seas is now bringing to market new versions of many of the drivers with upgraded motor systems, some of these drivers have wow low distortion figures.... but wow expensive too :p

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What could be more serious than audio and really good music? ;)
How do you believe these people take their jobs less seriously? :p

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Your setup is something else :cool:
Is there any significant changes since you did that photo album
(of course...... lots of Norwegian Excel drivers there ;))

I can see that Seas is now bringing to market new versions of many of the drivers with upgraded motor systems, some of these drivers have wow low distortion figures.... but wow expensive too :p
Yes, we moved and now it is bigger and better. I will PM you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis