jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'll probably give it a miss. I recently upgraded the original to 4k.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not with those reviews lol. I read a review that says if you go in with an open mind, it is not bad and it is about the performances more than how it was presented. We are debating whether or not to go see it this weekend, if there is nothing else.

My family are all huge fans of the original. I saw it on opening night, Friday the 13th :D I asked my daughter if she wanted to go see it, but she said no lol.

The original in 4k still has grain, but looks better than it ever has. You are probably better off re-watching this one :)

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah it’s a streamer for sure.

Probably be streaming next week the way it’s going. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never watched the original despite the notoriety....just not a genre that appeals

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Never saw the original so I'll wait until this goes to streaming and compare them then.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like it will be coming to streaming pretty quickly like Borderlands.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is such a low bar, I doubt even Hermes Conrad could limbo it.
I've seen (ratings, not watched them) a few movies this year that have lower ratings than Borderlands. Those probably didn't cost $130m to make though :)

At least The Crow was only $50m so it didn't lose an arm and a leg, just an arm.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen (ratings, not watched them) a few movies this year that have lower ratings than Borderlands. Those probably didn't cost $130m to make though :)

At least The Crow was only $50m so it didn't lose an arm and a leg, just an arm.
Wow. $130 million budget spent on Borderlands? Ouch.

Makes M-Night look like a genius with his $20 million-budget movies that suck like crap but still make $50 million.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Horizon is lucky it "only" cost $100M, otherwise it would be the real one arm wrestling with Borderlands for biggest flop. And it went to streaming faster lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis