The bands that influenced my music

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hi all,
As some of you probably already know, I'm a musician. I play guitar, electric bass, piano, and Hammond organ. I write my own music, I can read and write sheet notation, and record and master it, too. My music is influenced by many bands such as the Eagles, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, George Gershwin, and finally, my biggest inspiration to my music, Brian Wilson. Brian is an amazing songwriter, and has made so many masterpiece hit records. It's incredible what awesome music was written by that guy. My 63 year old friend Mr. Al Bouler and his friend Mr. Mike McCreedy are recording their debut album in my studio on analog equipment. I'm an avid analog user, and record mostly on reel to reel. The album consists of Folk music, country, folk rock, and gospel. It will be released on thousands of music distribution sites, and a music video will be made of the most popular song on the album. Hope ya'll have a great day.
Thanks,
Ryan (or Kaa, or Snake, whatever you want to call me. :))

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Hi all,
As some of you probably already know, I'm a musician. I play guitar, electric bass, piano, and Hammond organ. I write my own music, I can read and write sheet notation, and record and master it, too. My music is influenced by many bands such as the Eagles, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, George Gershwin, and finally, my biggest inspiration to my music, Brian Wilson. Brian is an amazing songwriter, and has made so many masterpiece hit records. It's incredible what awesome music was written by that guy. My 63 year old friend Mr. Al Bouler and his friend Mr. Mike McCreedy are recording their debut album in my studio on analog equipment. I'm an avid analog user, and record mostly on reel to reel. The album consists of Folk music, country, folk rock, and gospel. It will be released on thousands of music distribution sites, and a music video will be made of the most popular song on the album. Hope ya'll have a great day.
Thanks,
Ryan (or Kaa, or Snake, whatever you want to call me. :))
Hey lil Man! Sounds awesome! Seems like your a prodigy! Very talented young man you are!
Glad your here! Wish I had your hair, I did one time in my life. Anyways keep up the very positive things in your life. And remember if Life throws you lemons make lemonade .
The Force is strong with you! Your Definitely on your way to becoming a Jedi master!

Mike

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hey lil Man! Sounds awesome! Seems like your a prodigy! Very talented young man you are!
Glad your here! Wish I had your hair, I did one time in my life. Anyways keep up the very positive things in your life. And remember if Life throws you lemons make lemonade .
The Force is strong with you! Your Definitely on your way to becoming a Jedi master!

Mike
I'm no prodigy. Thanks for the compliment on the hair. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it. Am I brown haired or red haired IYO? I love AH. Such a great site. We need more people on here, just not the trolls. :)

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I can play it fine.

Your'e definitely a better singer than I am thats for sure. I'm not much of a country fan myself, but anyone who loves any kind of music is alright with me! Good luck on everything. Hope it all goes the way you're wanting it to! Just remember to have fun and if you ever hit it big don't turn into a douche and ask for green m&ms only lol.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I can play it fine.

Your'e definitely a better singer than I am thats for sure. I'm not much of a country fan myself, but anyone who loves any kind of music is alright with me! Good luck on everything. Hope it all goes the way you're wanting it to! Just remember to have fun and if you ever hit it big don't turn into a douche and ask for green m&ms only lol.
Thank you very much for the compliment. Green M&Ms only? I'm not a picky fellow, that's just plumb stupid. I bet you do sing quite well, I know a lot of people that sound much better than me. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
FWIW the music plays but I see a static picture while the music plays via youtube, so not viewing a video literally....

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Apparently other people can see it, and I can see it. Don't know.
I have no experience with uploading video clips to YouTube, but is there, perhaps a setting you need to choose to make it available for Europe?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have no experience with uploading video clips to YouTube, but is there, perhaps a setting you need to choose to make it available for Europe?
Or use a VPN....but was what I was wondering if you were restricted in your country...

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I didn't upload the video... CdBaby did it for me. I guess they blocked it in your country.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I thought you might not have access because of the country you're in. A Virtual Private Network can get you around country restrictions....
Right, but I didn't upload the video... CDBaby did.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis