20 Albums You Should Own, But Probably Don't

T

tonyspizza

Enthusiast
Rage Against the Machine (Self Titled)
Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire
311 - Transistor/Soundsystem/Chao. Not a huge fan of every album, but I like songs out of each
Stone Temple Pilot - Purple
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar / Californication
Ohio Players - Honey/Fire
Daft Punk - Homework / Discovery
Jodeci
Third Eye Blind - I like a couple albums, can't remember the names atm

That's what immediately comes to mind, with 311 being the only band in my list where I don't like the majority of the album. For me their songs are hit and miss.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Santana Moonflower
Best live lp or cd ever IMHO.
One of my favorites, have a promo LP (not for sale) from their marketing department, I was doing logistics work for them at the time, that I nearly wore out until I got the cd....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Samurai
One of my favorites, have a promo LP (not for sale) from their marketing department, I was doing logistics work for them at the time, that I nearly wore out until I got the cd....
Yep I pretty much wore out my LP that I bought in 1979. Don't even have it anymore but I do have the cd.You do have good taste in music sir. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep I pretty much wore out my LP that I bought in 1979. Don't even have it anymore but I do have the cd.You do have good taste in music sir. :)
Still have the lp, too :) Might need to pull it out now :)

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Audioholic
I didn't go through all 17 pages, but the 1 I'll add is:

Cyberpunk ~Billy Idol

His last studio album of the early 1990s, and a 12 year hiatus followed. Definitely not what you'd expect out of the man that gave us White Wedding, Rebel Yell, and Flesh for Fantasy. It's a trippy, eclectic concept album that sounds (mostly) nothing like anything he'd done before. I love it.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis