Terminator Dark Fate: Quick Review

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Field Marshall
My overall quick thoughts: Solid B Action Movie that it is on par with the first two, more so then most of the other attempts at making a good Terminator Movie. The plot will not surprise anyone and there is too much exposition between Dani and Grace during the final battle, but was definitely fun to watch on the big screen (IMAX)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I will definitely watch Dark Fate.

I liked every single Terminator movie so far.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Spartan
I liked it better than this guy, "The Critical Drinker", but his movie reviews crack me up. Very tongue in cheek, but he makes some legit criticisms.

I didn't think it was terrible. It does tickle the nostalgia bone a little, bringing back Arnold and Linda. Tho I think they really under-utilized the latter. I don't think it's on par with the first 2 at all, but is probably the best of the bunch that follow.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Audioholic Slumlord
Me too, but I haven't seen the one before Dark Fate. T2 will always be the best one...
Yes, but the longest version that was on DVD, the one you had to hunt through the menu, is not on BD:mad:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
My overall quick thoughts: Solid B Action Movie that it is on par with the first two, more so then most of the other attempts at making a good Terminator Movie. The plot will not surprise anyone and there is too much exposition between Dani and Grace during the final battle, but was definitely fun to watch on the big screen (IMAX)
Thanks for the review I'm looking forward to watching it.:)

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis