Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How about float down, or sink, or glide you know what I mean. The man is a turd.
So, you're saying he's not neutrally boyant?

When I worked at a stereo store, the brother in law of the owner woke up at the shore of Lake Michigan after a night out at Summerfest, with his legs in the water. When someone asked how he ended up there, one of the other guys said "poop floats".

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I haven’t read every post by Ted, but I don’t see anything substantive. It’s just juvenile “You’re a loser! I’m super successful and cool!” stuff.

My impression is that he’s afraid of a substantive debate because it would expose him. He seems to carefully evade any details concerning the alleged trashing of his products by Gene.

If Gene did say something false about his products, why didn’t he take immediate legal action at the time?

Taking pot shots at Gene without backing it up strikes me as an incredibly dumb move. He’s bringing attention to the alleged trashing his products received from Gene without disproving the alleged trashing. He’s basically publicizing a negative review of his own products that (according to him) occurred many years ago.

Despite all the flailing, I can’t see that he actually lands so much as the lightest tap on Gene in terms of substance.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ted and substance are opposite concepts. (unless your substance is excrement perhaps)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Taking pot shots at Gene without backing it up strikes me as an incredibly dumb move. He’s bringing attention to the alleged trashing his products received from Gene without disproving the alleged trashing. He’s basically publicizing a negative review of his own products that (according to him) occurred many years ago.
True but to date Audioholics has never published a single review or article on his company until he attacked me when I got COVID-19. He is fabricating all of this in his syphilis ridden sickened mind.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Update: 2/28/21
It appears Ted Denney is still at it with the threats and harassment towards the Audioholics community and me personally. He created a fictitious Facebook account under the alias Don Drapper and began posting disparaging comments on the AH Facebook page where he stated he and at least 10 of his supporters have filled fraud claims against me personally to the IRS over our GoFundMe. I also learned today that the numerous daily phone messages I've been getting to the AH Business line either containing dead space for 5 minutes or random sound effects are likely his doing since he's done similar to Ethan Winer of RealTraps. I posted this in the Audiophile Facebook Group and am now looking into legal action against him.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
So this facebook account called Don Drapper has been trolling our Audioholics Facebook page threatening that he and his 10 friends reported my AH GoFundMe to the IRS for tax evasion which is interesting since I haven't even filled my 2020 business taxes yet. LOL. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this account is Ted Denney.

We all know that Ted Denny doesn't have 10 friends!

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
Update: 2/28/21
It appears Ted Denney is still at it with the threats and harassment towards the Audioholics community and me personally. He created a fictitious Facebook account under the alias Don Drapper and began posting disparaging comments on the AH Facebook page where he stated he and at least 10 of his supporters have filled fraud claims against me personally to the IRS over our GoFundMe. I also learned today that the numerous daily phone messages I've been getting to the AH Business line either containing dead space for 5 minutes or random sound effects are likely his doing since he's done similar to Ethan Winer of RealTraps. I posted this in the Audiophile Facebook Group and am now looking into legal action against him.
Sounds familiar, Gene. This happened to me...

Attachments

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
He spelled "Felicia" wrong... lol.
Figures...
I’ve never seen Jason Martinez anywhere, but have interacted with Dennis a number of times. Class act, all the way. Personally I I think Ted SHOULD be assaulted for being a sorry pice of shitt. He’s exactly why I hate the internet. You can act like you’re in 3rd grade, but not even get in trouble. What a douche.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Figures...
I’ve never seen Jason Martinez anywhere, but have interacted with Dennis a number of times. Class act, all the way. Personally I I think Ted SHOULD be assaulted for being a sorry pice of shitt. He’s exactly why I hate the internet. You can act like you’re in 3rd grade, but not even get in trouble. What a douche.
Then there was the time Ted claimed a reviewer mugged him (Dennis Young) over some social media chatter....Ted needs a douche....

S

Subdusted

Audiophyte
If you strongly believe in your rightness then go ahead and sue his butt off, fight a duel or whatever... Just fight your war . I have no idea what Ted Denney and/or you really did or did not - it doesn't matter. What matters is how you will respond. Are you going to take an action or just cry on other people's shoulders? You want other people to fight for you and this is why you are posting online instead of taking actions yourself?
I seriously miss those times when men actually DID things instead of constant crying and complaining in public like they do today.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
If you strongly believe in your rightness then go ahead and sue his butt off, fight a duel or whatever... Just fight your war . I have no idea what Ted Denney and/or you really did or did not - it doesn't matter. What matters is how you will respond. Are you going to take an action or just cry on other people's shoulders? You want other people to fight for you and this is why you are posting online instead of taking actions yourself?
I seriously miss those times when men actually DID things instead of constant crying and complaining in public like they do today.
This would be settled in under 2 minutes IF our paths cross at a future trade show. I am not asking anyone to fight for me. I'm bringing awareness of the type of person Ted Denney is and others are sharing similar experiences.

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
subdusted is a true legend in audio forums. We're all fortunate to be graced with his presence.

And we could all learn a thing or two from somebody who not only uses Synergistic cable risers, but who also works so hard to position them correctly:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/synergistic-research-cable-risers/post?postid=2133185#2133185

And see his comment here for more enlightenment:

https://www.svsound.com/blogs/speaker-setup-and-tuning/81833862-why-high-quality-speaker-and-interconnect-cables-matter

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Omg.

"Even if the cable is fully broken-in, once introduced into a new system it requires some time for everything to adjust. It is quite audible actually...so immediate switching of cables for comparison isn't a good way to go"

Wow. I swear, it's like talking to a fundamentalist apologist. Step 1, make sure your claim is unfalsifiable...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Look at all his down votes at the SVS thread... Don't ban imbeciles, promote them ;-)
LOL I stopped with the audiogon post....but more of the usual on the SVS page. Any idea which store he owns? Sounds seriously like a place to avoid....or just drop in and annoy the f*ck out of him in response to the utter stupidity.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LOL I stopped with the audiogon post....but more of the usual on the SVS page. Any idea which store he owns? Sounds seriously like a place to avoid....or just drop in and annoy the f*ck out of him in response to the utter stupidity.
He might slap you with a restraining order :D If so, please report back and keep us updated on every detail! Strike that: Keep us updated on anything related to your visit!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis