TCL 75” (6 series) or Vizio P Series Quantum

S

sbinkley

Junior Audioholic
I got the go ahead to sell my Vizio M70. Considering the seating distance of 13’ I feel I need a little more screen size. I’m looking at either the TCL 75” (6 series) or Vizio P Series Quantum (non X) based on price. I know both of these have a lot of potential but only if you win the “panel lottery.” I know from reading quality control of panels is an issue, so I guess I am taking a chance. Mainly movies and sports. Suggestions as to which would be the better option? Appreciate the help!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My vote would be for Vizio as I have a lot of experience with those TVs. Very good for the money IMHO.

However, the "smart TV" software in the TCL will be much better than the Vizio, and they get good reviews for their price as well.

https://www.rtings.com/tv is always a great source of info.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would also lean for Vizio. Maybe you can buy from store that hes free return policy if you fear for bad luck with panel.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I’m surprised you don’t just keep m70 as aback of tv Incase newer one fails after warranty expires . But pick whichever works for you more apps on tcl probably better picture quality on Visio.

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I Wish I could afford a m70 or a good Visio tv .

There backlight far better then my full array led tv with its light bloom and no hdr . No trilluminius. Garbage not worth $1150
Still my most advanced tv and newest but k cable box . Blooming sucks ruins dark movies . It’s more a gaming / cable tv yet it’s not hooked to cable ..

What’s the quantum dot do ? Better color???
This Visio looks beast
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis