Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
To be honest I'd never want to insult anyone, I just hope that jokes can be taken in the nature they were intended.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Takeereasy said:
To be honest I'd never want to insult anyone, I just hope that jokes can be taken in the nature they were intended.
What about those damn French Canadians, that come down here to Florida.
And screw up our already terrible driving system. Sheep knows about this...
Since his car was just demolished...

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I'd be more worried about the speedos that the French-Canadian guys wear. Doesn't really compliment the pot-bellies or all the body hair.

I used to live in Florida (for a whole year) and I still remember all the tourists and the SHUDDER... man thongs. I lived on base housing but we had the Banana River in the back yard and the ocean was only a 15 min walk away. Nicest military housing I lived in as a kid was in Florida.

M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
A quick review

In review of tact - for the more daft members not understanding its true nature (like irony - possibly the most misused word in the Engrish language).

Deft: On that Boise stuff - you might want to consider some other options.

Daft: What?! You dummy! That stuff sucks!!!

Deft: Honey - that's a great idea about the ballet. Hey, I was thinking. . .

Daft: Men in tights?! How about me on couch? And, I want new speakers.

Deft: No, you don't look fat in that (make sure you're actually looking when you say this). And, how about that DVD player?

Daft: I didn't know they made spandex shirts.

Deft: I'll listen to your $4,000 power cord if you'll play it through the $80k system.

Daft: Snakeoil!

This review is aimed at the dolts. You know who you are - you in the yellow sweater vest - you look like a tactless moron - yeah, stand up and show everyone what a buffoon you are. Are you tracking? SIT DOWN. (Why we even bother with these hopeless jackelopes is beyond me) OK, where were we? Right - the word tact originated from the Middle English word. . .

(secret test, which was that?)

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Miklorsmith, I can listen to a lot, but I will not allow you to mock my sweatervest. Canary yellow is a power-colour.

Funny post miklor. Spandex shirts is a good one. :D

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
@#$%*+~ UofMich snobs and @#$% %$@#$# Scottish sheep #$%#ers...

And...meh! to the rest of you!

;)

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Rip, I'm not a snob, but there are plenty here. And also, the sheep f*#$@#s are WELSH, not Scottish. Just thought I'd straighten this one out before Buckle comes back and goes off the deep end.

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
jaxvon said:
And also, the sheep f*#$@#s are WELSH, not Scottish. Just thought I'd straighten this one out before Buckle comes back and goes off the deep end.
East side Detroit 'burbs, USA.

I'll find you eventually Mr Woofer. :eek:

Regards

algernon

algernon

Audioholic
Another example: for the Simpsons fans out there - Lisa has mastered the art of "meh"

jaxvon said:
Meh would be a verbal thing, usually associated with nonchallance.

Example: You work in an office and your boss comes in and tells you that if you don't fix a security hole in your network fast everything will crash and the company will be screwed. You can either

A. Care, and respond with something like, "OH MY GOD I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!!"

or

B. Not care, and respond with, "Meh.".

"Meh" can also be used to express disinterest or aggrivation with a situation. The above example can still be applied.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
STOP SAYING MY FREAKING NAME.

bah, god....meh.

a sheep makes a baaaaaa noise. Theres no "H" in it. I would know.....

I can assure you my car was not totalled by a french canadian, they're on the other side of the country. Maps, distance, I know its confusing with the imperial system, but its not THAT hard. :p

Another thing, If you all like making fun of sheep, your doomed. They are the only animal to be successfully cloned. baaaah baaah baaah, (sheep laughing noises).

I should start charging for the use of my name, I'd have enough money for a soda by now...

PS- Everyone knows the greeks are the sheep F&%$#^#. theres a joke to go along with it, but its not safe for these forums.

sheep

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you all like making fun of sheep, your doomed. They are the only animal to be successfully cloned
Not been watching the news lately eh?

PS: They've been cloning frogs & other non-mammals since the 80's.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
frog Vs. Sheep.

Thats a hard one..... I think 70 pound sheep would crush the 1> pound frog.

sheep

warhummer

warhummer

Junior Audioholic
Sheep?

I heard that if you shag them at the edge of a cliff, they push back harder...

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
warhummer said:
I heard that if you shag them at the edge of a cliff, they push back harder...
This was a thread about tactfulness....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis