Synergistic Research challenge to Audioholics.

STC

STC

Junior Audioholic
I am sure this should already be here but I can’t find the thread. Anyway....

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I am sure this should already be here but I can’t find the thread. Anyway....

He sounds like a clown and very, very defensive. Just sell your overpriced products to suckers and earn your living. I don't know why anyone in this dude's position would even respond.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Very interesting....will be following. Tuck fed of course.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Hold it, hold it! I never heard of this company before but just checked out one cable on this dude's website and it was 30 grand for an 8 foot cable. Now I could not care less about this pissing contest between Gene and this clown but 30 grand for an 8 foot cable, honestly, he probably should go straight to hell. That is, and I don't care what anyone says is the very definition of snake oil.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hold it, hold it! I never heard of this company before but just checked out one cable on this dude's website and it was 30 grand for an 8 foot cable. Now I could not care less about this pissing contest between Gene and this clown but 30 grand for an 8 foot cable, honestly, he probably should go straight to hell. That is, and I don't care what anyone says is the very definition of snack oil.

Oh you've but just touched on his bullshit!

STC

STC

Junior Audioholic
I hope this video is saved since it is unlisted not many going to know about it.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Did you all hear how much echo Ted's room has?? Why bother measuring anything there?

Side note: SO-pushers got cheeky, they started accepting challenges, even offering them. I look forward to their demise.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I hope this video is saved since it is unlisted not many going to know about it.
And he turned off comments the little pussy. Again I don't care about the pissing contest but when I see cables, 8 foot cables for 30 grand I get violently angry. This guy a snake oil salesman and his company is the pinnacle of snake oil. I truly, truly get violently angry when I see cables like this.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Was the room before or after his "acoustic paint"? Didn't he have his dots mounted in sufficient places?
You must have matching treatment as the cables and the acoustic dots have holistic interactions on the nano level. It's getting tiresome to spoon-feed you the obvious for a man of your age!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
You must have matching treatment as the cables and the acoustic dots have holistic interactions on the nano level. It's getting tiresome to spoon-feed you the obvious for a man of your age!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
I think you mean synergistic interactions... :p

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Even if this were to happen, why not do the test at a site not owned by Ted Douchy?. Just bring his magic 30k cables to a neutral test site and get honest results

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Even if this were to happen, why not do the test at a site not owned by Ted Douchy?. Just bring his magic 30k cables to a neutral test site and get honest results
At this point, Gene has nothing to gain, doesn't / shouldn't trust the guy in the slightest, etc.

Take the high road and be done with it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And he turned off comments the little pussy. Again I don't care about the pissing contest but when I see cables, 8 foot cables for 30 grand I get violently angry. This guy a snake oil salesman and his company is the pinnacle of snake oil. I truly, truly get violently angry when I see cables like this.
Yeah, that cracks me up about the comments. I wonder if they were on at first or if he never enabled them?

I'm feeling ya on the violent anger part. It really pisses me off too. The guy is a scumbag. He can't even make a 3 minute video without being arrogant and condescending. The lack of sincerity is very transparent.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis