Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh I understand, I don't understand trolls.
Now you're deflecting from the fact that you didn't understand the statistics, or the links you posts, as you don't understand the context which @GO-NAD! gave to you.

You can ponder this: Why don't countries, like Sweden, have active shooter drills in elementary school while USA does?

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Now you're deflecting from the fact that this is a thread discussing news from Sweden. This is not a thread for discussing violence in America.

You can ponder this: Why do countries, like Sweden, that are so sophisticated, possess a subculture group like raggare that tries to mimic a negative stereotype of Southern American culture?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Now you're deflecting from the fact that this is a thread discussing news from Sweden. This is not a thread for discussing violence in America.
That is disingenuous.

You can ponder this: Why do countries, like Sweden, that are so sophisticated, possess a subculture group like raggare that tries to mimic a negative stereotype of Southern American culture?
This is down-right dumb.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
That is disingenuous.
That is denial.

This is down-right dumb.
This is down-right denial.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
So very sadly, this is the case, and that party Sweden Democrats has founders that were neo-Nazi which the current ones more or less kick them out. There was a recent NYT op-ed giving some history about the party and founding, and I'll look it up and post it here.

Reminds of an incident in Sweden a couple of decades ago where where some CEOs where illegally shooting reindeer from a helicopter, and then just cut out the best parts of the dead animals and left the rest to rot. People where incensed, as I recall, especially hunters.

It's on Netflix in Sweden and as written above has quite a lot of effects and action. The mixing of the center channel for dialogue is quite poor but perhaps for the best?

Living in Sweden I think she is spot on, but I think that Sweden has not properly made up for it's action and inaction during WWW II, as well...

We have a lot of violent crime here as well with thin skinned gang members shooting at each other, usually with no regard for other people that just happens to be nearby. A legacy from the Balkan war is weapons originating from there that is smuggled in to Sweden.

Feral hogs do a lot of damage in Sweden as well, but assault rifles are not needed to kill them.

This is similar to how it’s in Sweden as well.

Funny how a poster that regularly denigrates foreign members for living in USA as they "don't have boots on the ground" is so ignorant voting in his own state. Me, I'm just a dude living in Sweden and knows more than him. Go figure.

"You do know I'm not Swedish, right?"

LOL! :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So very sadly, this is the case, and that party Sweden Democrats has founders that were neo-Nazi which the current ones more or less kick them out. There was a recent NYT op-ed giving some history about the party and founding, and I'll look it up and post it here.

Reminds of an incident in Sweden a couple of decades ago where where some CEOs where illegally shooting reindeer from a helicopter, and then just cut out the best parts of the dead animals and left the rest to rot. People where incensed, as I recall, especially hunters.

It's on Netflix in Sweden and as written above has quite a lot of effects and action. The mixing of the center channel for dialogue is quite poor but perhaps for the best?

Living in Sweden I think she is spot on, but I think that Sweden has not properly made up for it's action and inaction during WWW II, as well...

We have a lot of violent crime here as well with thin skinned gang members shooting at each other, usually with no regard for other people that just happens to be nearby. A legacy from the Balkan war is weapons originating from there that is smuggled in to Sweden.

Feral hogs do a lot of damage in Sweden as well, but assault rifles are not needed to kill them.

This is similar to how it’s in Sweden as well.

Funny how a poster that regularly denigrates foreign members for living in USA as they "don't have boots on the ground" is so ignorant voting in his own state. Me, I'm just a dude living in Sweden and knows more than him. Go figure.

"You do know I'm not Swedish, right?"

LOL! :D
You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed. If you do a little more search in this forum, if you’re capable of that (a big if), you’ll be exposed to the (for you) the strange concept of living in a country while not being a citizen. Weird, huh?

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed. If you do a little more search in this forum, if you’re capable of that (a big if), you’ll be exposed to all the posts from a troll from Sweden completely obsessed with American politics while not being a citizen of America. Weird, huh?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Do I need to? I'm not sure how that would be measured.
How can you compare the stats if the people aren't compared? The fact that the US has so many violent criminals in prison and on the streets should tell you SOMETHING, but it doesn't, apparently.

Here's a stat that you probably won't see in any other country-

From the link- "In 2021, there were 144,300 reported rape cases in the United States. This figure also includes attempts and assaults to commit rape, but unforced statutory rape and other sex offenses are excluded."

highfigh

highfigh

Now you're deflecting from the fact that you didn't understand the statistics, or the links you posts, as you don't understand the context which @GO-NAD! gave to you.

You can ponder this: Why don't countries, like Sweden, have active shooter drills in elementary school while USA does?
Because the US has so many douche bags that it's necessary.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"Because the US has so many douche bags that it's necessary."

Agreed. American decadence.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
How can you compare the stats if the people aren't compared? The fact that the US has so many violent criminals in prison and on the streets should tell you SOMETHING, but it doesn't, apparently.

Here's a stat that you probably won't see in any other country-

From the link- "In 2021, there were 144,300 reported rape cases in the United States. This figure also includes attempts and assaults to commit rape, but unforced statutory rape and other sex offenses are excluded."

What the stats tell me is that there is a LOT of excess weaponry in the US. There doesn't appear to be any correlation between rape stats and gun death stats, as the US, UK and Australia have similar rates of rape.

highfigh

highfigh

What the stats tell me is that there is a LOT of excess weaponry in the US. There doesn't appear to be any correlation between rape stats and gun death stats, as the US, UK and Australia have similar rates of rape.
You're freaking hopeless. The weapons are not going to shoot people without some asshole behind them. The US has more assholes.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed. If you do a little more search in this forum, if you’re capable of that (a big if), you’ll be exposed to the (for you) the strange concept of living in a country while not being a citizen. Weird, huh?
What is your goal here? You can't vote in US elections, you can't change policy, you won't change peoples' minds on AH- why do you post your comments if they won't do any good? Is it because you just like to anger people? Do you only like to contradict comments by others? Do you think you're teaching people what you believe they need to know or do you have a need to believe that you're always correct?

Why would you expect someone to know that you're Norwegian, living in Sweden and not 'a Swede'?

Your post "You do know I'm not Swedish, right?" reads very much like "Don't you know who I am?????"

We. Don't. Care.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What is your goal here? You can't vote in US elections, you can't change policy, you won't change peoples' minds on AH- why do you post your comments if they won't do any good? Is it because you just like to anger people? Do you only like to contradict comments by others? Do you think you're teaching people what you believe they need to know or do you have a need to believe that you're always correct?

Why would you expect someone to know that you're Norwegian, living in Sweden and not 'a Swede'?

Your post "You do know I'm not Swedish, right?" reads very much like "Don't you know who I am?????"

We. Don't. Care.
Bugger off, ignorant dude. It's because of douche bags like you there are daily mass shootings in USA.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis