Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
This thread is dedicated to one of our dear members who seems to have a fixation with US crime.

By the way, when I was young, I always used Prell Shampoo. ;)

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General

"Sweden has struggled to rein in a surge of shootings and bombings in recent years, as gangs settle scores fuelled by the narcotics trade."

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General

"Prejudice towards this subculture is based partly on the fact that locals often get tired of their drinking, allegedly dangerous driving and loud music, and partly on the fact that historically, raggare had questionable morals, loud mouths and often archaic attitudes towards women."

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This thread is dedicated to one of our dear members who seems to have a fixation with US crime.

By the way, when I was young, I always used Prell Shampoo. ;)
You don't know slogans like that are copyrighted? Pay up, buster!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

"Sweden has struggled to rein in a surge of shootings and bombings in recent years, as gangs settle scores fuelled by the narcotics trade."
You missed this post by @GO-NAD! earlier in this thread. Of course these shootings and bombings in Sweden is very concerning and a problem, and often innocents are causalities when gangs goes to war with each other.

While Sweden may be experiencing a rise in gun-related deaths, they have a lot of catching up to do.
How the U.S. Compares to the World on Guns | Best Countries | U.S. News (usnews.com)
Sweden - 1.5 per 100,000
USA - 11.3 per 100,000

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Do I need to? I'm not sure how that would be measured.
One tongue-in-cheek measure is the gun related deaths statistics that you posted, so Swedes have 11.3/1.5=7.53 higher quality than Americans. Or perhaps it's the other way around that Swedes can't shoot straight, so then it's lower quality. :D

The reality is, as you've posted often with statistics to back it up with, is that the amount of guns among the population (along with their type, availability and carrying, ...) is strongly correlated with gun related deaths.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis