ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I have a pair of Swan Diva 4.1 speakers that I need to sell. They have been used in a small living room setup with a spouse that will not tolerate "loud noise". So, they were used to watch TV at moderate volume.

Anyway, we have a newborn who is becoming mobile and I don't want to have floorstanding speakers in a room that is shared with him for playing.

I live in Yorktown, VA and will be willing to travel within an hour or two to accomodate a local pickup scenario. Otherwise I will have to tack shipping onto my price and that will be dependant on where they are going.

Looking for $600.

I will post pictures soonest. However, they are flawless with no nicks or dings.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Image I promised earlier. The other ones I have are too big...I have to reedit them.

Attachments

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I apologize. I typed 4.2 in the thread but these are actually 4.1.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Need these to move.

I will lower to 500 and split shipping within Continental US.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Last ditch effort. I will lower the price to $400. If these don't sell soon I will have to resort to Ebay.

Oh, and how do I get a Moderator to change the title of my post? It should read 4.1 instead of 4.2 so that it doesn't mislead folks.

Thanks.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I think they are very similar to the 450's. These are the smaller floor standing speakers that Swan offers.

R

Rudiepoo1

Audiophyte
Hey there,
Noticed your a Rocket owner and was wondering how you like the setup? I also saw your selling some Diva's as well. Right now my considerations are the Rocket 850 package, the x-statik package, or a Swan Diva 6.1 with matching center and probably some 2.1's for surrounds. I've heard the x-statik's and thought they were phenominal but have not heard the 850's in comparison. I'm actually going to listen to some Diva 6.1's on Thursday night. How would you rate the Swan's compared to the Rockets? I know it's probably not a fair comparison as you don't have the bigger 6.1's to compare to the 850's but just thought I'd get some thoughts.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I love the setup. I think it sounds terrific and I can't imagine a better value for my money. They are very good at setting up a soundstage and vocals are terrific! I can't say enough good about these speakers.

I can't really do a good comparison between the Swans and the Rockets. They are being used in different type of rooms and they are being used to do different styles of listening. However, I can say that the Swans appear to be comparable to the Rockets in the sense that they are laid back and seem very neutral. They make a quality product.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Back on Sale

I thought I had a buyer for my speakers and after lots of waiting and trying to coordinate a meeting with the person...it finally fell through. I would like to move these speakers. $400 and split shipping and they are yours. They are already packed up and ready to go.

I've got more pictures but they are bigger than the 100K limit so I have to figure a way around that. Here is one of them though.

Just realized that is the same one I already posted. I'm tired. I will figure out how to post more later.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Thanks. As soon as I get a chance I will reply...probably this evening.

Cheers.

A

Alai

Enthusiast
Hmm... I may have a friend interested in these living in NC. Let me talk to him.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Sold... to me. :)

I got them in today. Double boxed and arrived quickly. In excellent shape. I haven't poured over them, but out the box they look 100% just like Chris stated.

Look good. Really good. Sound really nice, too. Warm midrange, to me... but I like that. It's a characteristic of my scan 12m's that I love. Very great imaging (or, at least focus is dead on and center is dead center). Haven't listened enough to Peter Gabriel yet to see just how well they are technically, but I'm sure they'll do just fine.
My only complaint is they seem to be a bit sibilant. I may have to play with the EQ to knock that down a bit, but that could easily be my hardwood floors' reflection.
Overall, exactly what I was expecting sound wise, and better than I was expecting condition wise.

The best part is that my wife likes them. :D

So, thanks Chris. And I definately will endorse this seller to anyone here in the future. Excellent communication. Fast delivery. Just a cool guy to chat with via email, too. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

A++++ for Chris. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis