Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I am trying to make the wife happy without losing my performance, also I am not against other brands of subs either
I think a PB2000 would be in the ballpark. Contact SVS and see what they say. I hit them up with the live chat feature on their site all the time and they're really good about replying right away. Like within a minute during business hours.

A

aschamne

Audioholic Intern
Nothing bigger than what I have with the PB12-NSD

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nothing bigger than what I have with the PB12-NSD
They list the dimensions on the site. Iirc I think the NSD falls somewhere in between the PB1000 Pro and PB2000 in performance. Probably closer to the 2000. As long as they're tuned similarly either model might work for you tho. Either way I think you're on track to a better plan. At this point I'd put it in SVS' hands and see what they suggest between the two.

JackstrawfromWichita

JackstrawfromWichita

Enthusiast
Yeah I really like duals, my wife wants smaller footprints and she hates the look of the cylinder. Would 2 SB2000 Pros be comparable to what I have now in performance?
Cant comment on the comparison, but I've added dual SB 2000Pro's to my system in past couple of months and am very pleased with the output. My "HT" is my family room and the size of the sub matter(ed).....the SB 2000Pro really nailed this criteria.
Given the 45 day (or is it 60?) day SVS return policy that includes shipping back, your in a great place to do your own comparison vs. what you have.....good luck and enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis