mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
YES BABY

Perfect Season

Last edited:
Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Love it!! Beleschit is such a poor loser, along with half the team who left early. Huge thumbs up for Manning when everyone doubted him all season.

Dolphins are still the one and only - can't wait to hear the media make excuses tomorrow. NY shut them down hard tonight.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
They deserved it, the defense was relentless for most of the game.

It kills me to have seen it happen to my Pats :(, but the Giants deserved the win, so congrats Big Blue fans.

We'll be back, hope to see a rematch next year... ;) -TD

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Great game! Unlike a lot of the games a few years back. I picked the Giants at work Fri. by 3:D If only I were a gambling man. Nah.
I had it on the 92" screen with the surround sound cranked up. TP ROCKED in 7.1!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
BIGGEST CHOKE IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY, PERIOD!

ELi spanked the critics, and Bilishit!

Last edited by a moderator:
tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Wow, haven't seen this many teenage messages since Hanna Montana was in town... :rolleyes: -TD

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General

Try again, the Colts in '69 and Rams in '01 have them beat... -TD

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Don Shula and Long-Time Diehard Dolphin fans should love my Giants now.

How Bout Them Giants.:D:D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall

Not sure I'd call this so much of a choke.... with the exception of that 4th down play that the Pats decided to pass instead of kick the field goal, the Giants defense just outplayed the Pats offense for most of the game. They hit Brady more than any other team did all year, and Eli came up big on two drives when he needed to come up big.

Nobody is taking credit away from my boys tonight!!!!!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Try again, the Colts in '69 and Rams in '01 have them beat... -TD
Maybe, but they weren't as arrogant as Bilishit and his butt-boy Brady!

P.S. And I'm not a fan of the Dolphins, Giants nor Pats. Out of respect for the old Dolphins and Shula (who happens to be a gracious winner and loser) I wanted NY to win!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Apparently you either don't know about either of those games or haven't seen either. Granted the Colts was some time ago, but the phrase (self-coined, mind you) "Greatest Show On Turf" doesn't ring a bell? -TD

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Joe Namath and the Jets I grant you but not the Rams. In retrospect was that really an upset in light of the Patriots subsequent performance?

John Elway would have been proud of that last drive. Well done Eli I think a start has been born.

Next year I hope for Peyton vs Eli in the rubber.;) But really I'm just so thankful for one championship.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Apparently you either don't know about either of those games or haven't seen either. Granted the Colts was some time ago, but the phrase (self-coined, mind you) "Greatest Show On Turf" doesn't ring a bell? -TD
Nope, I don't and I didn't, still doesn't change what happened tonight! I hope you don't take this personal.:)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Just a note- in the post game interviews you have guys like Moss and Harrison who are able to congratulate the giants and give them credit.... but Belichik and Brady couldn't even say congratulations. Bunch of f-ing babies. At least offer your best wishes. Harrison is a total thug- and even he could give another team credit.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Nope, I don't and I didn't, still doesn't change what happened tonight! I hope you don't take this personal.:)
Nah, it's all funnin'... Sun still rises for me tomorrow, just not as bright... :eek: I just think it's funny how many folks were just waiting to dance on the Pats' grave, but I suppose its inevitable when any team is relatively successful for a decent period.

Nope, it definitely doesn't change anything that happened tonight, the team the played better for 60 minutes won the game, pretty simple. I suppose I can't be too bummed, they've done it to two other teams in the last three SBs they've been in, I suppose it's about time they were bit in the @ss by it sooner or later... -TD

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Nah, it's all funnin'... Sun still rises for me tomorrow, just not as bright... :eek: I just think it's funny how many folks were just waiting to dance on the Pats' grave, but I suppose its inevitable when any team is relatively successful for a decent period.

Nope, it definitely doesn't change anything that happened tonight, the team the played better for 60 minutes won the game, pretty simple. I suppose I can't be too bummed, they've done it to two other teams in the last three SBs they've been in, I suppose it's about time they were bit in the @ss by it sooner or later... -TD
Hey- it sucks... as a Giants fan I've been there before. I'd tell you to take solace in the fact that your team put up a hell of a game- but I know that doesn't mean s$%t right now! The Pats have been the standard of greatness in the NFL since 2001, and one night doesn't take all of that away.

Go have a very strong drink me on me :D.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis