Superbowl Champions New York Giants

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Hey- it sucks... as a Giants fan I've been there before. I'd tell you to take solace in the fact that your team put up a hell of a game- but I know that doesn't mean s$%t right now! The Pats have been the standard of greatness in the NFL since 2001, and one night doesn't take all of that away.

Go have a very strong drink me on me :D.
Sage advice my friend, sage advice... ;)

Enjoy the win, nothing better for a football fan and your boys earned it... -TD

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Yeah, I'm sure Brady will have a tough time sleeping after taking his other three SB rings off then puttin' the screws to Gisele Bundchen. Whadda Loser... :rolleyes: -TD

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah, I'm sure Brady will have a tough time sleeping after taking his other three SB rings off then puttin' the screws to Gisele Bundchen. Whadda Loser... :rolleyes: -TD
I wouldn't be surprised if the back door is opened tonight :D. Just so Tom can take out his frustration..... LOL

I would never describe Brady as a failure... did he have a subpar night- yes, but his offensive line didn't exactly help. Dude has 3 rings and even if he's just an above average QB for another 4-5 years he will be in the discussion of all-time top 10 QBs in history. That's not bad.

I'm just happy he's the loser tonight!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
I wouldn't be surprised if the back door is opened tonight :D. Just so Tom can take out his frustration..... LOL
Can't think of a better excuse to get a good sympathy (insert nasty here) from Gisele... :p -TD

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
A wild card team that almost didnt make it to the playoffs won the Super Bowl. Nothing better than that.:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Mazersteven,
You seriously come up with some of the best images ever!
Truly a ninja...

That was a fantastic Superbowl! Much better than my beloved Bears/Colts failure last year...great game from both sides.

I do have to agree that it was very immature for the Patriots to leave before the game was officially done. But, they did meet at mid-field before the game was over...

-pat

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I still HATE Eli, and believe that Philip Rivers is the better QB, but I actually found myself rooting for them in the 4th quarter. For most of the game, I couldn't think who I wanted to lose more, but I'm glad the Cheats lost.

Good game and congratulations to The Giants.

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Well I lost 5 bucks to my dad, but won 175 from squares at work. I thought the pats were gonna win, but I was rooting for NY most of the game (even thought I had bet against them) I thought it was a good game, and it was our first time throwing a superbowl party :D All in all a good time, and I cant complain.

Sean

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
It was a close game throughout, but it didn't become a good game until about the last few minutes. That was some on-the-edge-of-your-seat excitement there, the way a Super Bowl ought to be played. Both teams were moving the ball throughout, but it just seemed to lack the fireworks up until the very end.

I had loyalties to neither team whatsoever - I always tend to root for the underdog in those situations, so I'm glad NY pulled it off and shut the Pats out of a perfect season. I was surrounded by a bunch of New England fans too, during the game. :eek:

And it's good to see Tom Petty still rocking after all this time. ;)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
And it's good to see Tom Petty still rocking after all this time. ;)
I love Petty, but I was skeptical of the choice.... I mean the man is pushing 400 years old :)... but I was quite surprised at how good his performance was. It sounded awesome, and the band really looked like they were enjoying themselves on stage.

I just wish my stomach hadn't been in so many knots!! No matter, I'll just watch it again on tivo later tonight :D.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I love Petty, but I was skeptical of the choice....
I think it's a no-brainer. They wanted to play it safe this time. Too many controversial performers during Super Bowl half-time shows these days, maybe they wanted to keep it a little more toned down this year and go with a solid, up-front, no-frills rock and roll band. I'm glad they picked him; his performance was stellar, they did indeed sound fantastic, and it's hard to imagine the dude is 400 years old! :D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I knew the Pats was losing when they scored the second TD. I looked over to my wife (I had a bet with her) and told her..."sh!!@t, they will lose." Well, i lost 100bucks to her...:D

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
It was nice to see a back-and-forth game instead of a runaway. Nicely done on NY's part. The Giants defense is what won the game. The Pats offensive line looked like a bunch of old ladies with all those giants crashing through :D

Awesome game. When Brady got sacked the first time we were making fun:

Brady: "What...? What was...? I feel grass on my hands? What is this new sensation I'm feeling? I'm not supposed to get my hands dirty! Bill!!!"

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Heh.. all those records to go along with all the personal acolades and 1 single loss can makes for a lost season!!!:D

Love it, thank you NY Giants!!:D

Ps: I guess the Pats will be really pis... off and motivated for next year and be the first team to score a C-note. Those darn NY teams just don't know when to quit. LOL:)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
All trash talking aside, and all the funnin'.....What really irked me was Belichick's and Brady's attitude toward the Giants last night, that was so uncalled for, it shows lack of respect and arrogance, otherwise both teams gave us the best bowl in avery long time, the Giants came with heart and determination, Weckler is an awesome player and showed it, too bad Miami couldn't hold on to him. The Pats have nothing to be ashamed of and the Giants have everything to be proud of. Too bad a couple of people can ruin it for others, oh well all good things come to an end too. Here's to next year!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I wouldn't call Tom Petty's performance "rocking", but it was ok. Prince's show last year was the best SB performance in years. But he was too toned down for my taste.

I'll bet Tiki hasn't stopped kicking himself in the ***. :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
All trash talking aside, and all the funnin'.....What really irked me was Belichick's and Brady's attitude toward the Giants last night, that was so uncalled for, it shows lack of respect and arrogance, otherwise both teams gave us the best bowl in avery long time, the Giants came with heart and determination, Weckler is an awesome player and showed it, too bad Miami couldn't hold on to him. The Pats have nothing to be ashamed of and the Giants have everything to be proud of. Too bad a couple of people can ruin it for others, oh well all good things come to an end too. Here's to next year!
I totally agree - that was piss-poor sportsmanship in a professional league, in the biggest game of the NFL. One would think they could have resisted the urge to act like a bunch of spoiled brats when the hammer came down. The Giants put up one hell of a show, especially that last big drive down the field that won the game. That is what football is all about...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not happy.

I'm not a Giants or a Patriots fan. I'm an Eagles fan. The only way I would have been happy is if the game went into OT and then the Giants get royally screwed by the officials on the play that wins the game for the Pats...

Tainted Win for the Pats and the Giants still lose!:cool: Win Win for me!!!:D

Did I mention I'm an Eagles fan?;)

SBF1

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis