KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I really wasn't thinking in terms of distracting yourself with trying to F her (although I may have insinuated such - doing the "guy thing").
I have a cute dental assistant when the dentist is working on me.
Trust me, drilling a girl is the last thing on my mind when I am getting a tooth drilled!
However, I am awash in gratefulness with how sweet she is to put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.
It wouldn't be same if it was a guy, or a woman with a Drill Sargent persona.
Like I say, libido goes dormant when my tooth is being drilled, but at a very basal level of the biology of being human I am grateful to have her attention/care...especially during periods of distress.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
@Alex2507
Thanks for that link to the short review paper on opioid dependence. Here's the pdf version of that paper https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851054/pdf/spp-01-1-13.pdf

Your online diary of your knee replacement experiences has made you an expert on physical therapy, pain medications, and oxy use.
I better finish reading that paper if I wanna hang onto that Expert ranking. :D

Thanks for the pdf.

... a reassuring hand on my shoulder. It wouldn't be same if it was a guy.
I'm gonna try to be mature here. You have an undeniable point and I feel the same way. An RN who was trying to pick me up back in the day said that when his patients were in enough pain, they didn't care about his gender/orientation or race. Man, could that guy drink! I remain pure as the driven snow ... in case it needed saying. He on the other hand was a slut of the highest order. Funny the people you meet in Boston when the closest bar to the jobsite is a gay bar.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here it is, week 12 or so. Ice, pools, pt blah, blah, blah. Going to NH to see trees and walk around because ... the girl.

I wouldn't recommend it though; too close to Canada. :p

@ week 10, I walked around 'The Big E' for close to 6 hours but slow.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Take it easy going downhill and keep a good eye out on the trail for roots or rocks that can cause a twist! Otherwise it should be a great time!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Take it easy going downhill and keep a good eye out on the trail for roots or rocks that can cause a twist! Otherwise it should be a great time!
Dude, I'm not rock climbing over here. I meant walking around the grounds of a 5 Star Hotel.

We came home through Maine so I could finally see what the hub bub was all about. I think I ate my last lobster roll out there.

BTW, the place in NH is called Stonehurst Manor. It's pre-peak for foliage right now but there's still plenty to look at. Usually I like coming home more than anything when I go away. This time all I could think about was the fact that in NH, I wasn't looking at Best Buys and Midas Muffler shops as I got closer and closer to being done driving.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Here it is, week 12 or so. Ice, pools, pt blah, blah, blah. Going to NH to see trees and walk around because ... the girl.

I wouldn't recommend it though; too close to Canada.:p
Enjoy it while you can, with those expansionist Canucks so close, it won't be long before it becomes the next Gaza Strip!o_O

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis