Suggestions for a portable PA speaker system

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You might not get sturdy at that budget. Perhaps used pro gear from someone like JBL, Yamaha, or QSC....maybe Behringer at the low end.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
As mentioned, that’s not much of a budget for the requirement. Rental equipment needs to be abuse-proof. Check Craigslist some used Behringer or Peavey speakers and perhaps invest in something more substantial later as finances afford.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

I

i_luv_pitza

Enthusiast
I think at this time, she would most likely be setting it up for clients herself with a deposit so sturdy may not be the highest priority. Just something that works every time and she wouldn't need to panic and go buy a new one in the middle of an event.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think at this time, she would most likely be setting it up for clients herself with a deposit so sturdy may not be the highest priority. Just something that works every time and she wouldn't need to panic and go buy a new one in the middle of an event.
Then save up for better gear if you want reliability with known brands rather than these unknown brands....what I'd do if renting gear out...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's what I do know, not sure about other countries, but in US some events, like weddings, could be HUGELY expensive. Hiring a DJ for one evening alone is typically in thousands. Corporate events are usually held in commercial venues and the venue will provide the PA and other A/V stuff.

I feel like your sister needs to reconsider for now A/V equipment renting until it's worth the investment and her business could sustain (and profit) for investment in Pro A/V gear.

Unfortunately, None of the links you've posted would worth spending money on, since none of them are good quality in neither sound or build.

This is the cheapest compact PA with the BT system which I'd consider at 3x your budget: https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-STAGEPAS-400BT-Portable-Bluetooth/dp/B07B679W4K
If you click to call, they likely to give 10 to 15% discount

I

i_luv_pitza

Enthusiast
Here's what I do know, not sure about other countries, but in US some events, like weddings, could be HUGELY expensive. Hiring a DJ for one evening alone is typically in thousands. Corporate events are usually held in commercial venues and the venue will provide the PA and other A/V stuff.

I feel like your sister needs to reconsider for now A/V equipment renting until it's worth the investment and her business could sustain (and profit) for investment in Pro A/V gear.

Unfortunately, None of the links you've posted would worth spending money on, since none of them are good quality in neither sound or build.

This is the cheapest compact PA with the BT system which I'd consider at 3x your budget: https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-STAGEPAS-400BT-Portable-Bluetooth/dp/B07B679W4K
If you click to call, they likely to give 10 to 15% discount
Thanks for the suggestion. She ended up going with the one you suggested but from this seller who makes bundles: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BZBG454?aaxitk=ztUZN9nKYNYfIlpFcJuy2Q&th=1&psc=1

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis