D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I dont know about the other brands but svs has an easy return policy and i think they still cover shipping back.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
In your little pad, the pb1000 would be fine. And if you want a second in a month, you'd be able to afford it. The sb12 wont go as low, but is supposed to be solid. The Hsu's are very well respected.

But in your little space. you could easily stick with what you have short term... and plan for the future.

U

UWbadger91

Junior Audioholic
SB12 is probably your best bet, free returns if you dislike it, which I doubt you will.
I could order the SB12 and if by chance the PB12 on amazon works out then return the SB. Can’t beat the price on the SB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
I could order the SB12 and if by chance the PB12 on amazon works out then return the SB. Can’t beat the price on the SB.

Exactly, now hurry up before the SB’s sell out ;)

U

UWbadger91

Junior Audioholic
Exactly, now hurry up before the SB’s sell out ;)
Ok 3 PB12-NSDs on order and one SB12-NSD. Just have to make a quick call to my parents to make sure they have bail money easily accessible.

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Ok 3 PB12-NSDs on order and one SB12-NSD. Just have to make a quick call to my parents to make sure they have bail money easily accessible.

Hah. Something is telling me that your going to keep all 4... I would :eek:

U

UWbadger91

Junior Audioholic
The rep at SVS called me today and said they have more PB12-NSDs. Wanted to let me know because he knew I needed one. What an amazing place.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The rep at SVS called me today and said they have more PB12-NSDs. Wanted to let me know because he knew I needed one. What an amazing place.

Like I said... really good CS! You're gonna be rivaling @Danzilla31's setup before you know it. A veritable SVS arms race.

I hope you are happy with them when you get everything in place, and can be patient with an eye on completing your full system over the next year! Getting that 2nd PB!@NSD next Black Friday will be like a crown jewel!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Congratulations on going with SVS! You are absolutely right those guys are the greatest. I'm now a loyal customer due to there quality and how they've taken care of me. I'm looking forward to comparing systems with ya!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
For a closed out sub they sure seem to have a lot of them available :)

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic

I heard about that, was actually going to message you but it seems you got it under wraps. So are we talking 4 PB12s and an SB?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
For a closed out sub they sure seem to have a lot of them available :)
I picture a half-empty shipping container behind their facility filled with those drivers... its the gift that keeps giving! A shipping container full of black friday deals! the question is... what do they do when the last NSD gets sold?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I waited until Monday and got the WAF to get this sub. I tried to buy one but was declined, sold out. Late last night I got an email reminder that I had two of them in my cart! I purchased one.

U

UWbadger91

Junior Audioholic
I heard about that, was actually going to message you but it seems you got it under wraps. So are we talking 4 PB12s and an SB?
I ordered an SB last night along with 3 PBs. Got a call and email from SVS today saying the PB was back in stock so I cancelled the Amazon orders and just have the SB and PB on the way as they couldn't cancel the SB.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered an SB last night along with 3 PBs. Got a call and email from SVS today saying the PB was back in stock so I cancelled the Amazon orders and just have the SB and PB on the way as they couldn't cancel the SB.
Why are you mixing a sealed and ported sub or do you intend to return one?

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Why are you mixing a sealed and ported sub or do you intend to return one?
He said they couldn’t cancel the SB.

Very nice, makes me sad you won’t be keeping all 4 :( I’m sure there will be plenty of people wanting to take that SB off your hands for full price if not more. It’s nice to think that 3 other people will have their wish come true however :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis