Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's another very clean bass boosted metal song that will thump your internals. Pantera: Primal Concrete Sledge. Most of the boost accents percussion and digs deep into the low 30s with plenty of chest thump! Turn this bad boy up!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

If a boulder danced across the chaparral, grinding against stone and old bleached bones, sand and dried branches... It may sound like Track 1.

Track 2 is an absolute head banger, as if a giant picked you up by the legs and started using your limp body to beat head first against a gigantic membrane while throat singing his way through a dirge...

This is dark and bordering on the unsettling, meditating while a demon bassist turns your brain to pulp.

I love it.

Enjoy.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
There is some legit good sh!t here for any into the Garage/2-step/Dub/Grime type sound...

:D

Start with the newest...

Snake Dance-EP and Witness(Album) were both highly satisfying.

Cheers!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
@cbecker33, what kind of music do you like? There's a trend with bass boosted music lately where it actually sounds pretty clean and well done. Just about any genre. Some of them sound like crap, but there are a few that are really well done. This thread has some doozies in it too. Sometimes I'll go back 5 or 6 pages and just have fun with my subs. This is a good thread to play with your new toys!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There's a trend with bass boosted music lately where it actually sounds pretty clean and well done.
Check this one out.

I'm a metalhead myself so finding Pantera with some 16 hz deep bass in the mix was a lot of fun!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
All right. Back to some real, old fashioned, legit-@$$ Subwoofer Candy. None of the Boosted Cr@p! :p

If you can check it on Apple Music, I would suggest that:

Otherwise:

Bump this... cautiously.
(The cat's are freakin' the F out, sh!t is rattlin all over my room, the house...I'm only at -29.5!)

Legit!

Edit:
Ha!!!
Somehow my phone app for the Marantz got switched to Pure. I knew something was wrong because the Phils were Chuffing. Hard. :eek:
*whew
I'm back to my more normal -8 (~70dB) in proper bass managed 2.1.
But I'm not kidding when I say I had a kitchen cabinet 30' away from my room rattling!

Edit, again:
I'm about halfway through this album and am thoroughly enjoying it. Low frequencies continue to be lush and palpable.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
All right. Back to some real, old fashioned, legit-@$$ Subwoofer Candy. None of the Boosted Cr@p! :p

If you can check it on Apple Music, I would suggest that:

Otherwise:

Bump this... cautiously.
(The cat's are freakin' the F out, sh!t is rattlin all over my room, the house...I'm only at -29.5!)

Legit!

Edit:
Ha!!!
Somehow my phone app for the Marantz got switched to Pure. I knew something was wrong because the Phils were Chuffing. Hard. :eek:
*whew
I'm back to my more normal -8 (~70dB) in proper bass managed 2.1.
But I'm not kidding when I say I had a kitchen cabinet 30' away from my room rattling!

Edit, again:
I'm about halfway through this album and am thoroughly enjoying it. Low frequencies continue to be lush and palpable.
Andy Stott always delivers for good music with deep bass. Any of his albums are great for that.

One thing I noticed about the track you posted above is that it has actual stereo bass. I have stereo subs on my desktop system, and I could hear how those bass notes were hard-panned. Very fun track!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis