marticus

marticus

Audioholic
I don't know if this was posted already, but it definitely reminded me of you guys. I'm sure some of you are there at the end worshiping in the church of bass :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I

Lol it’s all fun and games with my wife till she tries to run the home theater rig as I sit in a cloud of smoke and ask her who’s the idiot now ;-)
Careful... a comment like that is just tempting fate.

DO NOT tempt fate.

It's like going to a picnic and forgetting the blanket, then the wind comes and blows half the food away, then the ants and wasps come around...
And somebody invariably states: "What else could possibly go wrong?!"
#Thunderstorm

:p

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I did try that and copied it but could not find it on this dam little phone to put it on here lol . When my son comes over this week I’ll have him try and show me as he’s a computer tech at his work .
With that being said this outfit has some killer sub tracks .
Lol.

You just touch the spot where you type in your reply and hold your finger on the screen until "paste" pops up!

Screenshot_2021-10-17-13-58-18-1.png
Screenshot_2021-10-17-13-59-17-1.png

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Careful... a comment like that is just tempting fate.

DO NOT tempt fate.

It's like going to a picnic and forgetting the blanket, then the wind comes and blows half the food away, then the ants and wasps come around...
And somebody invariably states: "What else could possibly go wrong?!"
#Thunderstorm

:p
We’re on the same page then lol if I’d of used my iPad I could have done it easy or the laptop too but one needs cleaned up and the iPad is used for an audio RTA and the iPhone is just to easy to use to get on here at least for most things .

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know if this was posted already, but it definitely reminded me of you guys. I'm sure some of you are there at the end worshiping in the church of bass :D

He's a charlatan. That's not bass. Cute, though. ;)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Poor marty's post just got buried under a bunch of others all at once... lol. I'm checking this video out right now. Not a lot on actual bass, but kinda funny, lol.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
By the time you read this post I'll be listening to it... :p

*Edit: There it is! Getting into some infrasonics right off the bat!
It shakes stuff in my house I didn’t know could rattle lol .

marticus

marticus

Audioholic
Poor marty's post just got buried under a bunch of others all at once... lol. I'm checking this video out right now. Not a lot on actual bass, but kinda funny, lol.
No worries :p yep not too deep, but suits you guys well enough!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
It's already on my deep bass playlist! That one is pretty fun.
Yes it’s pretty good for a demo track I’ve been digging threw a bunch when no ones home to play around .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow, short and sweet, but I got poop rattling all over the whole house! The pulses in the beginning, rooms on the other side of the house are rattling!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Wow, short and sweet, but I got poop rattling all over the whole house! The pulses in the beginning, rooms on the other side of the house are rattling!

Yep did the same here too very deep stuff !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis