lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hit up a couple of those "rebassed" songs. I've been listening to a variety of them for the last 2 days. My neighbors are probably starting a petition as we speak... lol.

This Enya remix dips below 20 hz!

Some of the Enya stuff is fine without the enhancement, too....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
if anyone knows about Porcupine Tree - check out their DVD or BluRay of their Arriving Somewhere concert and play Hate Song. Midway they have a bass note that just blows you away. Lead is Steven Wilson. He's known as a stickler for superior sound in his recordings
A friend recently gave me the 5.1 audio for that disc and you're right, the bass kicks ass all through it. Not super deep, but very strong and will get your subs moving!

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
And I love hearing about new bands. :) Lots of Porcupine Tree on YouTube. Started with Arriving Somewhere But Not Here and really like what I hear so far.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And I love hearing about new bands. :) Lots of Porcupine Tree on YouTube. Started with Arriving Somewhere But Not Here and really like what I hear so far.
The title song "Arriving Somewhere..." is one of my favorites on that live disc. There's a section of that song that gets downright heavy metal.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As in, the bass is already there just not as exaggerated?
Some one posted up a sub friendly playlist and was somewhat surprised to find an Enya tune on it, and seems she's got a couple when I asked about it; The Longships is the tune on that list. Bjork has some deep bass tunes, too.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Some one posted up a sub friendly playlist and was somewhat surprised to find an Enya tune on it, and seems she's got a couple when I asked about it; The Longships is the tune on that list. Bjork has some deep bass tunes, too.
There were a few Bjork cuts back in the history of the Candy... No Enya, though...
I think I still have the disc for her old soundtrack to the Celts on BBC... maybe even her debut album(?). I'll have to check it out sometime and see if there's anything good hiding in there.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
The title song "Arriving Somewhere..." is one of my favorites on that live disc. There's a section of that song that gets downright heavy metal.
Great track! Definitely going to check out more.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How about some "Biblical Bass"! This one is actually kinda creepy and atmospheric with some legit deep bass subsonics. I can always tell when stuff is rattling in the laundry room and I can't hear it, it's getting into subsonics!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
How about some "Biblical Bass"! This one is actually kinda creepy and atmospheric with some legit deep bass subsonics. I can always tell when stuff is rattling in the laundry room and I can't hear it, it's getting into subsonics!

I can’t figure out how to share these but check out Tekniksystems on YouTube they’ve got several vids with crazy subsonic tracks that shake my house .

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I can’t figure out how to share these
If you "copy" the YouTube URL, then click on the "..." icon in the AH menu bar just above the message you are typing, you will have the option to INSERT > MEDIA. Paste that URL into the MEDIA window, click "Continue" and you are done. ;)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Lol I tried but I did take a pic sorry gents !
Do you see the curved arrow with "Share" typed right underneath? Click on that. Another window should pop up and you can "copy link". Then just paste the url in your post. The forums automatically add the video tags.

2021-10-17 12.42.28.jpg

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Do you see the curved arrow with "Share" typed right underneath? Click on that. Another window should pop up and you can "copy link". Then just paste the url in your post. The forums automatically add the video tags.

View attachment 50883
I did try that and copied it but could not find it on this dam little phone to put it on here lol . When my son comes over this week I’ll have him try and show me as he’s a computer tech at his work .
With that being said this outfit has some killer sub tracks .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Dude the struggle is real with me and this iPhone lol I can configure an AVR in minutes but this phone drives me nuts it doesn’t help when my better half trades them in once a year just when I think I got it figured out ;-)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I
And here I was just gonna congratulate you on succeeding when you posted up that "idiot" comment! ;)
Lol it’s all fun and games with my wife till she tries to run the home theater rig as I sit in a cloud of smoke and ask her who’s the idiot now ;-)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis