killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
How's that for subwoofer candy!!!
Tuned at two ocatves below a cello, the lowest C note is at 16Hz!!!! At this freq, the vibrations of the strings are so slow you can actually track them easily with your eyes.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Tuned at two ocatves below a cello, the lowest C note is at 16Hz!!!! At this freq, the vibrations of the strings are so slow you can actually track them easily with your eyes.
Somewhere in this thread I posted a couple of octobass videos. Nuts.

Here's more Korn with some fun bass in it. A couple of drops in the chorus. Thanks @William Lemmerhirt for turning me onto the album! I've been renewing my relationship with Korn.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
In keeping with my Korn theme, I think this one is the bassiest yet.

Nice deep bass line and some cool bass drops peppered throughout. A little bit more of an electronica-dubstep feel, but I wouldn't quite call it dubstep because I like it, lol.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
In keeping with my Korn theme, I think this one is the bassiest yet.

Nice deep bass line and some cool bass drops peppered throughout. A little bit more of an electronica-dubstep feel, but I wouldn't quite call it dubstep because I like it, lol.
Love this one too. Btw, I’m very happy to be responsible for your new love of Korn!!!

Btw. I just heard a song by Garbage on the radio. Reminded me of one I posted a long time ago. “Number one crush” has some deeeeep stuff in it. Try da you toob. I can’t link atm.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General

If you want to give your subs a workout Interstellar 4K blew me away. The whole house was shaking during the trip around the blackhole and the rocket blasting off. I ended up turning one sub off as it was just too much for me! :D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a killer retro new wave tune I stumbled on: Dwooswa - Data Transfer. Nice fat bass sound in this tune. It sounds like the music that would be used in a strip club in a Martian ghetto.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Feels like I been away too long...

If a side of beef...
An average steer will be about 800 to 1,000 pounds dressed hanging weight. A side of beef will weigh around 400 to 500 pounds....
1605928407585.png

...could dance in each of your ear-holes, I think this id what it might feel-sound like:

o_O

Specifically, check out tracks 7, 9 and 11.

Not completely certain how deep this is going, but the weight and gravity of the situation is...

...well, just about right. :)

Enjoy!
:cool:

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
This track, wow, what a banger: Dead End - Spike. The album will be released on Dec 11. This track is short but sweet. Totally awesome sound. You really need to give it a listen if you have a sound system worth a damn. This one track alone almost makes up for the sh!tstorm that is the year 2020.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis