William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It's been too long since I last posted something in here. I have a crazy little ditty from the vaporwave genre: Subaeris - カオスの街. Don't ask me what that means, I ain't Japanese. It's just a fun song to play loud which has some cool sounding bass. I had to link in the time point in the youtube video since the tune doesn't seem to be hosted as an individual track anywhere. Enjoy!
“Don’t ask me what it means, I ain’t Japanese”!!!!!!!!! Rofl.....
Sounds like the name of a song. I think I’ll write one with that title.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Mmmm... the candy is good.
I got distracted from my quest for distractive entertainment. Working in the era of coronavirus. SMDH.

I found this a bit ago, never got around to share. It has become one of my favorites of the year so far! Experimental Electronica, good percussive energy in several tracks. Perhaps some of the most intriguing composition I've heard in a long while, across all genres. Give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
And one more, also on the experimental side... this one was fun... wish I coulda turnt it up a bit more.

But the Lady shut my door. :rolleyes: And it was only -10.
SMDH, again. :p

Some good rumble throughout!

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
wish I coulda turnt it up a bit more.

But the Lady shut my door. :rolleyes: And it was only -10.

Some good rumble throughout!

hahaha. My wifebrought the baby to her mom’s today so of course because something about my subs wasn’t sounding right, out came the dsp mic and REQ and the SVS app to address it. Then I noticed the Big Dipper shaped null at 1kz so out came the Audyssey app for 5 rounds of experimentation. I was JUST about to hit play on my new Stereophile sampler 3 cd when they walked back in.
“I was just going to listen to some music finally!”
“We were gone for 3 hours, why couldn’t you do it then?”
“Because I was fixing something”
Which got from her and then “well, listen at a reasonable volume” (meaning -30)

sigh. Not worth it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Mmmm... the candy is good.
I got distracted from my quest for distractive entertainment. Working in the era of coronavirus. SMDH.

I found this a bit ago, never got around to share. It has become one of my favorites of the year so far! Experimental Electronica, good percussive energy in several tracks. Perhaps some of the most intriguing composition I've heard in a long while, across all genres. Give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy. :)
This is pretty fun. I added it to my library. Wish recreational was legal here... I really like some electronica in 7.3.4. I’ll try it in 2.3 eventually...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This isn't super subterranean bass, but respectable and it's strong. It's not actually a terrible song either. I've always kinda liked No Doubt. The song is "Easy" and the bass comes in right away.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This isn't super subterranean bass, but respectable and it's strong. It's not actually a terrible song either. I've always kinda liked No Doubt. The song is "Easy" and the bass comes in right away.

Good call. I’ve been thinking of posting”it’s my life” on here. Not for its bass depth or power. But because it has a sweet bass line, that just propels the chorus along nicely.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Good call. I’ve been thinking of posting”it’s my life” on here. Not for its bass depth or power. But because it has a sweet bass line, that just propels the chorus along nicely.
Post it. If it has nice bass, and if the bass reaches into subwoofer band frequencies, it belongs here.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Have been listening to “Lorn” since reading Shadys review of the HDI towers. Not sure how are using Spotify, but it’s easy to find him. Every track is a subwoofer candy track almost. But it’s very clever, and not in your face. There’s some very very deep bass here so...have fun! “Remnant” is the album I’ve been through the most.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Post it. If it has nice bass, and if the bass reaches into subwoofer band frequencies, it belongs here.
Ok. Here it is.

The verse is higher register, and the hook is the good part. Tony,(iirc) walks all over the fretboard, and hits a lot of open E string. Fun.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Some electro to get your subs going: Head Splitter - Kyoto. Simple but effective bass. I like the sound of this one, sounds like playing through a Double Dragon level.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a tune with some big ass bass: skeler. - TOKYO. It's some kind of 'trap' bass, witch house, something or other, and it is pretty much melodramatic stuff for teenagers, but dammit I still like the sound of it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You know the downside to this thread is when you put your regular music back on it all sounds completely devoid of bass... lol.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You know the downside to this thread is when you put your regular music back on it all sounds completely devoid of bass... lol.
Like after I watch lifestyles of the rich and famous. Then grab my wallet.....

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Let the good times roll! I don't know what this is, but I like it: Ennja - Nobody. When it comes to bass music, I feel like a junkie who will immediately snort or inject any substance that anyone offers without even asking wtf it is. Don't make me wait, man, just give me my fix!

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Let the good times roll! I don't know what this is, but I like it: Ennja - Nobody. When it comes to bass music, I feel like a junkie who will immediately snort or inject any substance that anyone offers without even asking wtf it is. Don't make me wait, man, just give me my fix!
How many subwoofers were sold because of this thread? :D
You need a royalty.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
When it comes to lots of bass in music, Korn does it in spades. This song has grabbed me. It's not super deep bass, but it's very present and the type that pressurizes your ears and you feel in your gut.

C

Clownaphobia

Audioholic Intern
My apologies if it’s in here already, but right around the 1:22 mark..seems to be some low notes. And overall just a nice sound. They kill it live!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a barn-burner that I found: Varien - One Shot, One Kill. It is something like industrial, EBM, electro, I don't know these genres anymore, but damn is it a party for subwoofers. The last half of this tune, in particular, is absolutely banging. Let your subs have some fun and play this tune loud!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis