Shanman

Shanman

Junior Audioholic
Well, seeing as my sub can't even reproduce the above, I either need hearing aids or a new sub. Much to ask from my 10" though.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Ninja
This isn't necessarily going Infra, I don't think...

But I got "Mommed" by the Lady. "Turn it DOWN, please." I think I even got the ISL equivalent as the door creaked open and she asked. :rolleyes: (You know, the metaphysical volume knob being turned.)

Nice album, pretty chill. Great way for me, at least, to unwind after some hard swimming today, and a good amount of work over the week so far.

:)

Turn it up and enjoy!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Ninja
This was... juicy. Overall some great stuff on this album. And some fluff. If anybody is in the mood for some more IDM-style stuff... worth checking this cat out:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Ninja
Merry Bass-mas people!

This might not win many friends, bumping this during Holiday gathering time...

Album as a whole is... nice... in that spartan, disjointed, bass-heavy, non-danceable way. o_O

Tracks 2 and 5, Dazzle Anew and Deadlock, stand out to me, but again... the whole album is well worth the 47 minutes.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
I need to post in this thread more often! Here is another great track from Lorn, the artist for whom good subwoofers were invented. Totally killer use of bass. PLAY IT LOUD! Lorn - Drawn Like an Ache

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis