lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't followed that type of speaker, but Definitive Technology has several models of that type and people post about those now and then. IMO they are more powered woofers than true subs, tho; I'd just rather have more capable subs. Might search some of the threads here or at avsforum.com for how people have set them up, or even get SVS back on the horn and ask them too. What models do you have? One thing I do remember, particularly for DefTec, was a fairly high number of folk mentioning amp failures for the powered section.

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
your right they are just powered woofers i have had them for about 15 years now and never had a problem with them. i asked at svs he figured running a cable to my avr 2nd sub out and move with a splitter the bass shakers with the sub. but why run 25ft of a sub cable on the floor if i can simply use the right and left out jack on the sub.these powered little woofers probably won't add much but i might as well use them if i got them. they are 800P soundstage speakers they are a canadian speaker

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis