Stomped by the Giant Foot: Terry Jones has passed

Dan

Dan

Senior Audioholic
Farewell to one of the Pythons, Terry Jones. Also a historian expert on the crusades. His line in Life of Brian is one of my favorites:

"He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!"

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Spartan
Another sad passing.

An expert of the history of crusades? No wonder he had to turn to comedy just to make a living.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
The Life of Brian was on IMC this morning. I wish I had recorded it haven't seen it in years. RIP Mr. Jones.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Ninja
My daughter and I discussed watching "Holy Grail" this past weekend, but it just didn't fit into our activities. Must make a point of it this coming weekend. Really sad. I've reached the age when artists I admired in my youth are passing on a regular basis.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic Chief
I really enjoy learning why they did some of the bits they did. Like using the coconuts for horses in The Holy Grail because they didn't have a budget for horses. Little details like that really made the movie.

Unfortunately, "Tis but a flesh wound" does not apply to Mr. Jones.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:(

Unbelievable amounts of time spent watching Monty Python and various other works by this guy. Huge loss. RIP Terry.

CoryW

CoryW

Audioholic
Farewell to one of the Pythons, Terry Jones. Also a historian expert on the crusades. His line in Life of Brian is one of my favorites:

"He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!"
RIP to the man. It’s hard loosing people we love. He may be talking with Neal Pert.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, that gang had a wonderful sense of the absurd, and sometimes a prophetic sense of it, like a "Man's right to have a baby!"

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis