Stomped by the Giant Foot: Terry Jones has passed

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Farewell to one of the Pythons, Terry Jones. Also a historian expert on the crusades. His line in Life of Brian is one of my favorites:

"He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!"

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Another sad passing.

An expert of the history of crusades? No wonder he had to turn to comedy just to make a living.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Life of Brian was on IMC this morning. I wish I had recorded it haven't seen it in years. RIP Mr. Jones.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My daughter and I discussed watching "Holy Grail" this past weekend, but it just didn't fit into our activities. Must make a point of it this coming weekend. Really sad. I've reached the age when artists I admired in my youth are passing on a regular basis.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I really enjoy learning why they did some of the bits they did. Like using the coconuts for horses in The Holy Grail because they didn't have a budget for horses. Little details like that really made the movie.

Unfortunately, "Tis but a flesh wound" does not apply to Mr. Jones.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:(

Unbelievable amounts of time spent watching Monty Python and various other works by this guy. Huge loss. RIP Terry.

C

CoryW

Audioholic
Farewell to one of the Pythons, Terry Jones. Also a historian expert on the crusades. His line in Life of Brian is one of my favorites:

"He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!"
RIP to the man. It’s hard loosing people we love. He may be talking with Neal Pert.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Yes, that gang had a wonderful sense of the absurd, and sometimes a prophetic sense of it, like a "Man's right to have a baby!"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis