Stock Markets, I coulda had a great set of speakers!

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
There are a lot of people thinking they're going to catch a falling knife with Boeing. I'm not one of these people.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Full Audioholic
I have been gradually phasing back into the market. I missed Tuesday’s record run. Oh well....I thought the Dow would go lower than 18,000.
I still think there is another big dip coming.

T

TankTop5

Full Audioholic
I have been gradually phasing back into the market. I missed Tuesday’s record run. Oh well....I thought the Dow would go lower than 18,000.
I still think there is another big dip coming.
I think so too. Luckily I bought on Monday, up about 70% on those and I’m buying again tomorrow. Picked 10 stocks that are down over 70% that have a good 5 and 10 year track record, a mix of oil, entertainment, real estate (retirement home investing ) and business support companies.

With the Fed assistance and the stimulus I’m betting the next two weeks are going to be fun, 2nd quarter is a crap shoot and 3rd quarter this year scares the crap out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Field Marshall
Will probably retest the lows after the end of the month. Then it could go way lower or stabilize. At this point it depends on containment. If for some reason it is contained then a V shape recovery is possible but personally I don't see it. Oh well the markets were WAY overvalued anyway IMHO. Big Bear markets do happen (2000 and 2008 recently) but some of us tend to forget. Its different this time is the Bull mantra.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis