Starship Size Comparison Chart

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
mike c said:
I was able to download it fine, have you guys tried "save target as"

Now you tell me to download it:D Yep, that works fine.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
sheep, its a very cool pic :) you haven't seen it yet? it has all the spaceships from different sci-fi series ... star trek ships for example are minute compared to the others ...

hehe, I'm not at home, otherwise, I can just upload it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mike c said:
sheep, its a very cool pic :) you haven't seen it yet? it has all the spaceships from different sci-fi series ... star trek ships for example are minute compared to the others ...

hehe, I'm not at home, otherwise, I can just upload it.
I hate you mike...

SheepStar

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Some folks...

...have w-a-a-a-y too much free time...

Wonder where he got the specs to do the comparo...

jimHJJ(...w-a-a-a-y too much...)

P.S. Sheep: file's w-a-a-a-y too big to post directly and converting it to a size compatible with the sites' restrictions would render it (for the most part) useless...at least to this Luddite...

Attachments

Last edited:
furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Thanks for putting that picture! Nice!

But I am still have trouble accessing the original file. I really would LOVE to have the original...

Oh, never mind, I got it. For some weird reason, Firefox wont let me view the file. IE did the trick.

The file is obviously a vector based file. Can the original poster be nice enough to post the original vector file? I really like to set it as my wallpaper. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for the link Major!

Who knew the Halo Ring was the biggest.

SheepStar

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Thanks for the link. So, all the Federation built ships are tiny compared to the ships built by the Galactic Empire (Star Wars). I wonder if Darth Vader in his Star Destroyer would have whooped Captain Picard's behind...:)

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Thanks a million!:D That video made my day! It's THE most awesome video on youtube. I wonder why no major news agencies have picked up on this one, this should make some MAJOR headline news.:D

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Hot Dog...

...that was cool...

jimHJJ(...live long and prosper...)

D

davo

Full Audioholic
That was some pretty cool stuff Major!!
I'll be passing it on.:)

Latest posts