j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I played Force Unleashed 2 as Threepkiller. Silly.

It's killing me. I REALLY wanted these movies, but that Darth Vader scream is completely ridiculous! I guess I can just mute it when I get to that part. But I don't want to reward Lucas for being a total jackass!
Then don't. Wait until Thanksgiving and pick it up for the $30-40 that it will no doubt be then.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
They are all 6.1 dtsHD, and the audio is impressive. The one thing that does bother me, and I don't recall if they had done this previously on the DVDs, but the music in the cantina scene was changed. The original music was perfect and part of the iconic original; there was no reason to change it.
I am a bit late as I forgot this was in steam vent:mad: but thanks.
Picked it up at Wal-Mart, and did a bit of checking. It looks really good and the audio is super, especially the destruction of the Death Star at the end of ep IV. The sound wave just awesomely travels to the surround, low frequency and all. Just what my Emo surround needs and the just installed 12" sub back there.:D
I do see a pixelated image freeze on episode II, 1:19:29 +/- 2 sec.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
[QUOTE=darien87;831766

"that Darth Vader scream is completely ridiculous! I guess I can just mute it when I get to that part."

Did he scream like a girl?....haven't seen it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did he scream like a girl?....haven't seen it.
No, it isn't a scream. Just a No...NOOOOOOOOO

LMAO, this is a lot funnier though:

I espeically like the Cleveland one.

Last edited by a moderator:
sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I bought the first three (episodes 4-6) and watched the "A New Hope" (IV) tonight and I really like what they did with it. The images were brighter and cleaner and a lot more detailed. C3PO looks like he's been through a couple of wars.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I cant bring myself to cough up more money on star wars, I'll wait for the Holographic version to come out. Maybe then I can grab Jar Jar by the neck.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis