Star Trek lower decks

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It’s better than expected. If you’re a fan of Star Trek and Mystery Science Theater you should definitely watch this.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
It’s better than expected. If you’re a fan of Star Trek and Mystery Science Theater you should definitely watch this.
As I a long time Star Trek and anime fan I found Lower Decks hilarious. Lots of references to old shows and the voice acting is very good.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
It really is a much better shoe that Star Trek Discovery and Picard. It's more canon than both and less woke.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Taking a chance of upsetting some hardcore Trekkies (btw: TNG for life!), I'd say that in my humble opinion, Final Space is a much better series than lower decks.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
It really is a much better shoe that Star Trek Discovery and Picard. It's more canon than both and less woke.
Loved the first two seasons of Discovery, especially season 2, and look forward to the Pike/Spock show that is set to come out some time. Picard was just ok, although it will be interesting to see what they do with Q. For those that haven't seen them, they also have "Short Treks", which gives a roughly 15 minute back story into some of the characters. There's even a tribble episode.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis