Somebody Hacked Audioholics Instagram Account

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Seems that are some ways to recover the account that Gene should easily be able to pass.
I submitted a half dozen video selfies already but it's the weekend so it may take some time.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Although I have an Instagram account, I don't do much with it. I don't understand what would make Instagram accounts worth hacking. It's not like they contain valuable data - just a bunch of photos and videos that one would assume are also stored elsewhere. What am I not getting?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Although I have an Instagram account, I don't do much with it. I don't understand what would make Instagram accounts worth hacking. It's not like they contain valuable data - just a bunch of photos and videos that one would assume are also stored elsewhere. What am I not getting?
Personal accounts are very different from business accounts which can be used to generate income, drive sales to your website, to the forum, etc.

R

richadam

Audiophyte
Someone hacked our Instagram account and is holding it for ransom. They provided a whatsapp phone# to reach them to get it back. Working with IG to try to recover but this is frustrating and scary. How did they bypass our 2-step authorization? gb whatsapp

If I am not wrong then the Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.

Last edited:
clone1008

clone1008

Full Audioholic
If I am not wrong then the Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.
Ummmm you are responding to a thread that was from December 2021. I think the issue has been resolved.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Ummmm you are responding to a thread that was from December 2021. I think the issue has been resolved.
Once anything is "Hacked" it never goes away. Never!! One would just about assume another identity. Hackers are relentless and there are many of them. criminal organizations never stop.

law enforcement will only go as far as the Money is rolling in. No money in it for them? Don't expect much of if anything recourse.

clone1008

clone1008

Full Audioholic
Once anything is "Hacked" it never goes away. Never!! One would just about assume another identity. Hackers are relentless and there are many of them. criminal organizations never stop.

law enforcement will only go as far as the Money is rolling in. No money in it for them? Don't expect much of if anything recourse.
You're replying to a post that Gene made 12-3-2021. He has moved on from this issue.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You're replying to a post that Gene made 12-3-2021. He has moved on from this issue.
The man never stops pursuing the truth in audio, give him a mission or mess with his family, He'll hunt you down like a rabid dog.

edit: As in, good professional.

Last edited:
T

trunhun

Audiophyte
Someone hacked our Instagram account and is holding it for ransom. They provided a whatsapp phone# to reach them to get it back. Working with IG to try to recover but this is frustrating and scary. How did they bypass our 2-step authorization? instagram video download

simple, is because the account is linked

E

ethanmile

Audiophyte
Someone hacked our Instagram account and is holding it for ransom. They provided a whatsapp phone# to reach them to get it back. Working with IG to try to recover but this is frustrating and scary. How did they bypass our 2-step authorization?
That is warried how is it possible someone hacked a 2 step authorization Instagram account! did you any one of you who had the access to this Instagram account use a third party app login, because according to some websites on net Instagram occurring and getting lot of complaints nowadays about account hacking.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Never used the instagram account, never knew ya had one. Plus I don't ever use a instagram mainly due to its poor prevention of hacks and other issues. But that's just me

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis