Somebody Hacked Audioholics Instagram Account

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Seems that are some ways to recover the account that Gene should easily be able to pass.
I submitted a half dozen video selfies already but it's the weekend so it may take some time.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Although I have an Instagram account, I don't do much with it. I don't understand what would make Instagram accounts worth hacking. It's not like they contain valuable data - just a bunch of photos and videos that one would assume are also stored elsewhere. What am I not getting?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Although I have an Instagram account, I don't do much with it. I don't understand what would make Instagram accounts worth hacking. It's not like they contain valuable data - just a bunch of photos and videos that one would assume are also stored elsewhere. What am I not getting?
Personal accounts are very different from business accounts which can be used to generate income, drive sales to your website, to the forum, etc.

R

richadam

Audiophyte
Someone hacked our Instagram account and is holding it for ransom. They provided a whatsapp phone# to reach them to get it back. Working with IG to try to recover but this is frustrating and scary. How did they bypass our 2-step authorization? gb whatsapp

If I am not wrong then the Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.

Last edited:
clone1008

clone1008

Full Audioholic
If I am not wrong then the Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.
Ummmm you are responding to a thread that was from December 2021. I think the issue has been resolved.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis