Some words regarding Neal Young removing his music from Spotify.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Now, who would want to ruin Spotify just before they sort out their licensing deals for their HiFi service tier just so they can turn around and buy ‘em up for a song?
CAC0DE7C-7488-4107-A784-F41788520508.jpeg

“I don’t wanna’ say it’s Apple, but it’s Apple.”

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Full disclosure. I recently cancelled Apple Music. It was in no way politically motivated. When Tidal asks you to come back for the low, low price of two bucks for three months of their highest tier service, you go back. Joe Rogan is a schnuck, Neil Young is a henchman and I am one cheap son of a b%tch.:D

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Full disclosure. I recently cancelled Apple Music. It was in no way politically motivated. When Tidal asks you to come back for the low, low price of two bucks for three months of their highest tier service, you go back. Joe Rogan is a schnuck, Neil Young is a henchman and I am one cheap son of a b%tch.:D
A man's gotta do what he's got to do.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
The "Angry Black Male" segment is totally worth the watch alone (thought there are several other great points brought up by Greg and guests).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rogan isn't really all that different to the criticisms of Young: singing of the "common man" while being wealthy. Joe wears jeans and hoodie, but a $100 million dollar contract, I doubt he's just "getting all points of view". Gutfeld and Co. are sort of entertaining covid as a topic but really it's about the silent defense of misinformation on it these past two years. I don't think the left's tactic on race were worthwhile, period. Since we're in covid fatigue, I don't think the strategy works. Funny how one of Gutfeld's guests acknowledge "getting your covid information from a comedian" while simultaneously broadcasting covid misinformation from a comedian. Clever misdirection.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
More of Joe's falling (?) value at Spotify
More of Joe's falling (?) value at Spotify
This is what pisses people off about the media. Interesting as this clip is, then you see the below and how this piece of humanity throws stones off his glass balcony. Again, rules for thee and not for me.

Apparently Rogan defended him back then. No shame, no gratitude, needs the ratings I guess.
1644426914710.png

1644426914710.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is what pisses people off about the media. Interesting as this clip is, then you see the below and how this piece of humanity throws stones off his glass balcony. Again, rules for thee and not for me.

Apparently Rogan defended him back then. No shame, no gratitude, needs the ratings I guess.View attachment 53721.

View attachment 53721
I don't get your point. It doesn't piss me off at all. I think Noah did a good job there and apparently so does Joe.....and you've got some numbnut on tweeeter complaining about it?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Everything is going according to plan. Wrecking balls do damage in both directions. After the dust settles, I want a free year trial of HiFi out of those f#%kers.:D

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I don't get your point. It doesn't piss me off at all. I think Noah did a good job there and apparently so does Joe.....and you've got some numbnut on tweeeter complaining about it?
I find Noah amusing at times too. This was sent to by a Noah fan which was of interest.
Rogan defended Noah back in 2015 after Noah his remarks. That included the videos of Noah joking inappropriately about Aboriginal women which was a large deal in Auss.
Frankly, I don't care about what either said +10 years ago.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis