gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Say what you want about George Lucas but Star Wars was a much better franchise under his direction IMO. Aside from Padme poor acting, Revenge of the Sith was a pretty awesome movie. The idea of midichlorians governing the force was a good concept. Padme dying for losing the will to live was stupid especially after having 2 kids to live for. If she died bc Palpatine manipulated the force, that would have been far more compelling.

Dmantis10

Dmantis10

Audioholic
After really not liking The Last Jedi I didn't go see Solo in the Theaters. I regret not seeing it as I have seen all Star Wars Movies in the theater first time around.
But despite all that I decided to pick it up at Best Buy on 4k and just finished watching it.

IT WAS AWESOME!!! That was in my opinion the best Star Wars movie out of all the new ones. Rouge One was really good as well but I really took to this movie. When Han died in the last Star Wars movie I hated that they killed him off. I'd rather have seen him fly off in the falcon or something else. But the new actor who plays Han was really good. I was shocked how good he did. Harrison Ford was totally amazing playing Han and had me as a kid till now one of my very favorite characters in the Star Wars movies. The new guy I think makes me want another Solo Movie. I'd love to see how he works for Jabba as I think that would make for a great movie.

Bring on Obi One , Bring on Fett, I'm good for whatever comes next.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
finally saw it. Not a bad movie. A good background and possibly a follow on?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis