SOLD: Sony XBR-75X950G - $1,100

jmy2469

jmy2469

Junior Audioholic
Since this is so large, item must be picked up.$1100 obo!
Need to sell this ASAP. Set is in mint condition.
I am in Palm Harbor,FL

Product highlights:
Picture:
74.5" screen (measured diagonally)
4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
X-Motion Clarity™ blur reduction (120Hz refresh rate)
High Dynamic Range (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, and HLG) extends picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
full-array direct-lit LED backlight with local dimming for excellent picture contrast and black levels
X-tended Dynamic Range PRO™ delivers 6X the brightness range of conventional LCD TVs
X-Wide Angle technology maintains accurate color and contrast when viewing from the sides
Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
4K X-Reality™ PRO upscales images to near-4K clarity
Object-based Super Resolution enhances detail
Object-based HDR Remaster improves color and contrast for SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) content
IMAX Enhanced certification for improved performance with IMAX Enhanced 4K/HDR content (via future firmware update)
TRILUMINOS™ Display technology for a wider color range
Video Source Compatibility:
watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, and YouTube (requires internet speed of at least 20Mbps)
tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV Features:
Android TV™ with Chromecast Built-in lets you cast your favorite entertainment apps and video content from your Android™ or iOS® device, or laptop
supports voice control of compatible apps:
built-in Google Assistant — controls basic TV functions and works with compatible voice control assistants
works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
Netflix Recommended TV — offers a unique feature set that makes Netflix even easier to use and enjoy
Netflix Calibrated Mode mimics the settings on Netflix's mastering monitors to ensure an accurate picture
compatible with Apple® HomeKit and AirPlay® 2 to allow wireless streaming from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac (via future firmware update)
mobile-to-TV wireless mirroring with Miracast™ enabled phones and tablets
free downloadable apps for iOS® and Android™ let you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
Connections:
4 HDMI 2.0b
all inputs are HDCP 2.3 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
to view the highest-quality 4K and HDR content from connected sources, use a high-bandwidth HDMI cable
HDMI 3 input supports eARC
1 composite video (3.5mm A/V minijack — adapter cable required)
RF input for antenna/cable signals
Toslink optical digital audio output (can pass Dolby® Digital/DTS multichannel or 2-channel audio from connected sources)
stereo minijack headphone output — can also be connected to a sound bar or other audio system
Ethernet port for a wired network connection
3 USB inputs (two 2.0, one 3.0) for connecting a thumb drive or hard drive
Sound:
Acoustic Multi-Audio speaker system with sound positioning tweeters (10 watts x 2)
Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming to a compatible speaker or set of headphones
the TV's built-in speakers and audio outputs are disabled when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
General Features:
Voice Remote with built-in microphone
dimensions: 66"W x 40-13/16"H x 14-15/16"D with stand; 66"W x 37-7/8"H x 2-15/16"D without stand
weight: 82 lbs. with stand; 77.6 lbs. without stand
detachable dual-footer stand ("footprint" is 56-1/8"W x 14-15/16"D)
wall-mountable (bracket not included, see Accessories)
VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 300mm

Attachments

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Why don’t you just list the model number and a link to the manufacturer? Based on what you posted I know it’s a TV with a lot of specs.

lol, never mind it’s in the title... halfway through my coffee

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
If you were closer I would make the drive, want to upgrade the 65 above my fireplace lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis