davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Of course that is their take. Hell MTG says it's a punishment from God for America being a Godless nation. Never mind that science has predicted eclipses for decades to the date and time. The sad part is that her idiotic followers will believe every word of it. Just so sad for the future of our country. And I am not a Biden fan.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
How was visibility for you? We are SUPER overcast today, so it just got really dark.

My kids caught a glimpse though, so they were excited.
We had some high clouds but the eclipse was clearly visible. Really cool seeing what looked like a black sun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I had glasses left from the Dec one. It was so bright out still that we didn't even know it started until someone mentioned it. I was in a meeting lol. We were able to catch the majority of it, including the peak, but we only got about 30% coverage here.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This is a shot my wife took at maximum coverage at our location - 94.3%. The filter on her camera lens is what makes the image so dark. In reality, the light level was akin to wearing dark sunglasses on a bright sunny day.

1712658232506.png

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
We were slightly outside the line of totality but I wasn't going to make the drive (30 minutes would have done it). I was at the office so I joined some other workers sitting in front of the building as the eclipse occurred. Luckily we had clear skies while those that traveled to Niagara Falls had cloud cover. It was fun to experience. The darkest part of the day only lasted a couple of minutes but it was darker than I expected and you could feel the temperature drop. NASA's YouTube stream was probably the best.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I don't have any good pics but I was in totality and was dark for well over 3 minutes. Awesome experience and second one within a year. We got lucky in October while we were on vacation in Mexico.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
And the think just how ignorant the human race was in the past they would be sacrificing virgins and children to a Sun God.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis