So I detail cars...

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
Did you ever find a way to clean WeatherTech floor mats?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Any all purpose cleaner will clean a floor mat. Some people want the rich black level back like new, so you need to use a trim restoring product. Problem is, most of them are greasy, and I won't be caught dead greasing up the floor and pedals of a car. There is some products out there that work but I don't have them, and simply tell customers that the matts take a beating, just be thankful it's not your carpet.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Betsy is a bit overdue for a rinse, but everyday has been 90 degrees with thunderstorms sprinkled on top. Originally, I had bought some products from the Chemical Guys through Amazon. When I told that to the detailer who did my ceramic and ppf, it seemed like he was struggling to not scream at me. He gave me a bottle of aenso polaris snow foam.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.29.08 PM.png

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Betsy is a bit overdue for a rinse, but everyday has been 90 degrees with thunderstorms sprinkled on top. Originally, I had bought some products from the Chemical Guys through Amazon. When I told that to the detailer who did my ceramic and ppf, it seemed like he was struggling to not scream at me. He gave me a bottle of aenso polaris snow foam.
Chemical guys is one of those companies were you need to know what you need, and buy it from the right place. They're starting to pop up in chain stores but apparently the products are super watered down and still at concentrated prices. Their soaps are fine and they have a couple nice waxes in the cheaper end of things, but overall they're an extremely bloated company with multiples of similar products, all claiming to do the same thing.

In the past I've used their wheel wax (terrible), new car scent (great), Maxi Suds (good), All Clean APC (decent, but not as strong as others), and Wash and Wax (nice enough to use, but doesn't add any wax to speak of). After this experience I'd rather invest my money into brands that are either better priced for the same performance, or more expensive but multiple times better at the task at hand.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis