SNL opening bit on 12/14/19

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This is an oversimplification. When you get into the area of critical systems (as I work in), you are talking about hundreds and hundreds of minimum security controls for FedRAMP moderate or high. Keep in mind that is the minimum. Our FISMA high systems must satisfy thousands of controls. It's not fair to say if a SME can't answer every one of those concerns they don't know what they are talking about.
Very true if there are that many components. It would be difficult for even the engineers to know every possible iteration. Especially when there are that many.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with the federal stuff on the regular. Was really fun when the government shut down last year. Poor guys had to work without getting paid.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lots of things 'shouldn't' happen- doesn't mean they won't, unfortunately.

WRT government info- I would think they'd make it so secure it would be almost impossible to hack, but when best effort is required, leave it to the government to go with 'That'll do'.
You'd think that'd be their thought process, but I've seen things that make me wonder how they haven't had a data breach.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I can't disagree with this! Those that proclaim Trump was sent by god don't realize they are the exact people the architects of the constitution were trying to protect against. They rail against the religious intolerance in the middle east and elsewhere but practice their own form here in the US. Putin is laughing his ass off at how successful his plans to derail democracy are.
It is amazing that white Evangelicals continues to overwhelmingly support Trump, no matter what, despite their talk about morality and "Christian" values. Actually, my amazement is now more disdain bordering on contempt.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I can't disagree with this! Those that proclaim Trump was sent by god don't realize they are the exact people the architects of the constitution were trying to protect against. They rail against the religious intolerance in the middle east and elsewhere but practice their own form here in the US. Putin is laughing his ass off at how successful his plans to derail democracy are.
First, the authors of the constitution intended government should be directly influenced by Judeo Christianity but government should never influence Christianity. “Separation of Church and State” as currently practiced is the exact opposite of what the authors of the Constitution intended.

Second, I’m not judging Trump, I don’t personally know him but it is well documented that he starts almost every meeting by asking someone to open in prayer. There are multiple prayer meetings daily in the White House as there were under Bush Jr but almost zero under Clinton or Obama. I’m not making conclusions, only observations.

Lastly, Russia has had an office in New Jersey since the 50’s, the name loosely translated is the office of mis-information. The mass campaign of Russia amounted to trolling people of chat forums and commenting on news stories but they didn’t hack a single voting machine or directly change a single cast vote. Putin hates America, always has since being the hatchet man in Eastern Germany and only wants to restore Russia to her former Communist glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
It is amazing that white Evangelicals continues to overwhelmingly support Trump, no matter what, despite their talk about morality and "Christian" values. Actually, my amazement is now more disdain bordering on contempt.
So you hate people you do not know because they have a worldview that you do not understand or share? Sounds like a root cause of much of what plagues us. Also, I'm not sure why you wouldn't hate black/Asian/Latino/etc evangelicals.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not sure why you wouldn't hate black/Asian/Latino/etc evangelicals.
Maybe he doesn't need those groups to be evangelicals to hate them.

I mean who can stand those Asians never needing a calculator?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So you hate people you do not know because they have a worldview that you do not understand or share? Sounds like a root cause of much of what plagues us. Also, I'm not sure why you wouldn't hate black/Asian/Latino/etc evangelicals.
Why don't you try reading what I wrote? The post only contains two sentences, but there are three commas, though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You think the US government hasn't had breaches?
I'm talking something more massive than has what occured. Should have been more clear.

USPS had a big one back about 5 years or so ago, but it could have been much worse.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis